chapter 7

3rd person's pov

You woked up,and you don't remmember any of your dream and shake it off...

You went up and change...since you waked up early,you went up into training grounds and start running laps,while you were running you started to remmember that.The escape day from those asshats.You faster you pace and you did not notice that Your instructor watches you doing laps."cadet (l/n)!"you looked were the voice was and stop you saw commander shadis.Then you saluted,"sir!"you said at him"why,are you running cadet?"he was looking at me."i was running, because i wake up early and decided to run laps."he looked at you and start analyzing you."cadet (l/n),did you know how many laps did you run?"you look at him blankly"8,sir."you shrug your shoulders."no.It was 67 laps"you look at him confused,but you hide it anyway."you are not paying attention do you,but i'm so proud.so tell me cadet (l/n),why are you an try hard?"he said stepping forward were i was"sir!because i'm gonna join the survey corps and kill an titans than being an millitary police and live in the interior!"your face look discusted, when mentioning the interior and you didn't notice the instructor's face, he was shocked"....and why is that cadet?"you look at him blankly and answered simply."sir....all of the millitary police were little pussies,they will choose to live in the interior and some are not caring about the human race.They lived in there so they can get away from the titans as fast as possible."then he starts to walking away.He stop and look back at you"is that so...we have an 3D manuvar gear training."then continue were he was walking "keep it up cadet,i expect something from you, and you should go into the mess hall to eat some breakfast."then he was gone you remove your salute and walked into the mess hall."shouldn't he......never mind then."you thought

Timeskip in the mess hall
You waited,then it's your turn toget you're food then you went were your two bestfriend was."(f/n)!do you want to sit with us?"you look were that voice was it was jaegar.You shake your head signaling him no and went were marco and jean was.Then start eating in there."(f-(f/-(f/n)!you had an beutiful hair."you looked up confused and thank him"oi jean what was that for,and why is your face is red?"you ask him,but he looked away"ne-nevermind."then continue with your eating."hey,(f/n) we have an 3D manuvar gear training today."marco said while looking at you."yeah,i herd."you said finishing your breakfast and get up,puting it away.

Then you three went up in there and that the instructor started speaking."First,your aptitude will be tested.those who fail are not worty to serve as bait.Failure will be send into reclaimed lands!

You looked around and saw mikasa was hardly wobbling at all.Then jean was called and went up in there he had an talent,Same with the other cadets like sasha and connie.You sigh and looked at jeagar he was trying hard but not raising his body.The instructor yelled at him.Then you were called.you strapped the 3D manuvar gear in you,then the intructor went beside you"cadet (L/n),are you ready?""yes sir."the he started to lift you up,just like mikasa you hardly wobbled at all.Then a moment you were put down."great job cadet."you went were jean and marco was"(f/n),you don't wobbled a single bit!"said marco"yeah (f/n)"then jean put his arm in your shoulders.Then he started to laugh saw jaegar was upside down.same with the other cadets giggling.

Timeskip.

Jaegar was infront of you asking if you could help him with an 3D manuvar gear.Well you agreed,you four were currently in an 3D manuvar gear stand,eren strap him self "you can do if you focused on the basics."you said staring at him the looking at the two and back at him"don't worry being perfect for now. Pay attention in keeping your balance centered,and rest your weight on the waist and sole belts."you stretched you arms."stay calm and you can pull it off."you said intructing him about how to do it."even we manage to do it."said both of mikasa and armin."alright,i think i got this time."he said looking at three of you.
"Lift me up armin!"armin nod and started to lift him up.But eren,he slipped and his head meet up with the ground.Then you looked at his belt."oi,there was an piece missing that's why you fell of like that."you said helping him up,then mikasa and armin went where you were and see it is definitely damaged.

Timeskip night

Then you heard some cadets talking about him."look at him now,he talked a bid game yesterday. Saying he'd kill all the titans.He'll be working at reclaim land after tommorow."you looked and saw he was paranoid that he will be working at reclaimed lands and stared blankly like he was lost in thought."useless kids,doesn't deserved food."Then you just continued taking to marco and jean quitely.The you went into your cabin and went into your bunk and sleeped

Timeskip

You and annie were slacking off (yes.You and annie are now friends) and not even anyone notice you too,you too went in the tree and having an conversation in youre past.When annie heard you believed she was like a sister to you and she is still wore that furios face."hey annie"you faced her"i know you were an titan shifter"she froze"don't worry,if you help me...i'll save you from them.And i'm not an snitch i already know,not even seeing you"the she looked tensed up"w-what is supposed for me to help you."you looked at her,she is scared"you will know soon."and you get up still looking at her "please,dont kill marco,he will never say it to everyone if he hears you three talking about titan shifters,tell him you three just adored them and want to be like if have it's power to help humanity,if he doesnt belived it...Say marco...ask (f/n) she knows.Remmember it,please don't kill or whatever you do to kill him,it'll be suspicious."you lied at the last part,you sigh."how come you know that,I no....three of us an titan shifters,then we were going to do kill marco when he hears?."ask annie,then you said."because of my genius skills.Dont question it."she sigh and look at you"look,i trust you...but if you tell anyone we can't just stand there, we will kill you.....because we were forced to do it."she murmmured the last part ,while you looked at her blankly."i'm sure i won't tell.I understand you being an warrior,you have to do it but i have my ways to help you three."

What if this happend?

Time skip dinner in the dining hall!

Then jean was talking to you and marco random stuffs and you checked pull out your laptop and start to troll them amd put this on,it's auto matic when people get curious,seriously they still did not notice it and you went off outside and walking around.

Then jean notice it and notice you were in there and he sat where your laptop is and it start playing and it atracts alot of cadets."Jean,What is that?"ask an cadet."i dont know when (f/n),Went outside i just saw this...maybe this is her thing."said jean...They all gather up and it started playing.

 you can press the video up in there

"woooo...why am look hot in there?"said jean"what am i talking about i am always hot!"then eren look at him "no your not! Horseface!!"said eren then they started to fight."oi,oi what are you...."then you look at your laptop.They were all startled when they hear you....maybe they are scared..."oh....""(f/n) how did you do it?"said chrita chearfully."yeah (f/n)?"said ymir with an lazy look,you look at her weardly"ehh...i just sketch it and put some of people here i grew interest here and some people in the survey corps.....nothing special"you said with an bored look."(f/n),I never thought .All of them amaze you noticed.

That you like me you even made me hot in this drawing."said jean with an smirk.'does he know that is an animation not an drawing...no ofcourse not this is an past.'i thought."no...jean your not the only person who is 'hot' here in this drawing."yeah (f/n) grew interest in?Do you feel attract to us?"said reindeer...*cough**cough* i mean...reiner"no,It's just you all look interesting.Then it was the bell ringing they all gather up and leave'i'm suprised that they were not asking about my laptop.Lucky me i'm not gonna answer their questions.'you went outside and start to experiment.'please don't ask me tommorow.'