Ghost: Chapter Seven

June sat at the kitchen table, feeding Metias jr in his high chair. She needed to find something to keep her mind off of everything going on, and his bright smile and curious eyes seemed to be the only thing that was working at the moment.
As she was feeding him she heard a knock on the door, she assumed it was Metias and Day and quickly walked to the door, glad to not have to be alone with Thomas any longer. When she answered the door she was met with the elector.
        "Hello, June.", Anden greeted her while smiling.
"Anden, you don't know how glad I am to see you.", She sighed in relief, finally, something else to distract her from everything going on.
"I hope I didn't come at a bad time... I ran into Day and I got the news about your situation.", He said while running a hand through his hair.
"No, you didn't come at a bad time at all, I could use a distraction anyways.", She answered before letting him in.
Thomas walked into the room. He looked at Anden, confused.
"Oh, I remember you!", Anden said after looking at Thomas, "I met you at that gala we had for Day's capture."
"Yeah... I remember you.", Thomas answered, remembering the gala they attended.
Anden just tilted his head in confusion and June buried her face in her hand, this was the last thing she wanted to deal with today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day drove home as fast as the speed limit would let him, while Metias was cursing at every red light they hit.
"Question: why did we have to leave the store so quickly and why do I need to drive home so fast?", Day asked, very confused.
"Day... I was physically able to touch you.", Metias slowly explained.
"... Ok?", Day replied.
"So that means that Thomas can physically touch people.", Metias explained.
"... Ok...", Day replied again, still confused.
"... And he's home alone with June... so either a fight will break out or worse-", Metias explained before Day slammed his foot on the gas, ignoring the speed limit.
Metias flew back in his seat as the car soared down the street.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like to think that together, Metias and Day would most definitely break the law together if someone hurt June lol, next chapter will most likely be up soon!