Ghost: Part Four

Thomas didn't realize where he was, until he saw Metias. The two stood in an awkward silence, starring at each other. Wondering how it all came to this.
His eyes eventually landed on Day and he scowled.
"What are you doing here?", The officer asked. "I was hoping you'd be in jail by now."
"I live here.", Day responded in anger.
"Thomas, you of all people have no right to talk to him like that.", June added.
Thomas' attention shifted to June.
"What are you doing here with him?", he asked. "Day is nothing but a street con who deserves to be in a cell!"
"Talk about my husband like that again and I may have to find a way to kill you again." June responded coldly, grabbing Day's hand.
"Husband??", Thomas questioned, "You're married to the man that stabbed your brother?!"
"Actually, Daniel seems like a very nice guy and last time I checked you're the one that actually killed me." Metias responded, glaring at Thomas.
Before Thomas could respond Tess came into the conversation.
"Hey, maybe we can all just relax and talk this out.", She added, hoping to avoid any conflict. "I mean, June hasn't seen her brother in ages, maybe we could just have some time for us to all catch up."
"Yeah, that's a great idea, Tess.", Day replied, still glaring at Thomas, "Why don't I go out and get us some food."
        "I'll come with you!", Metias suggested, "I haven't been around for a while and maybe we could talk about what's been going on since then, besides, I wasn't alive to give you the "girlfriend's threatening brother" talk."
        Day agreed and him and Metias headed out the door.