1- Finding out

Rick

I smiled as I watched Rick and Carl talking. Rick was giving Carl 'the talk'. Well he was trying too.
"Look Carl if you choose to be physical with a girl we just want you to be carful okay." I smiled. He was bright red and nodded.
"Can I go now?" I nodded and he left with his head down.
"How are you feeling. You've been sick the last couple days. Do you need a doctor?" I frown and kissed his cheek.
"No I'm fine. I asked Daryl to grab me some stuff from the pharmacy he's making a run too." I smiled.
"Well I need to go check on the others. I'll see you later." He kissed me quickly and left.
*****
Later that day I had gotten the things I asked Daryl for and he just smiled at me. I waited until everyone had gone inside to go to bed. Rick and Carl were downstairs playing some bored game while I tucked Lilith in. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the small bag I hid behind the sick counter. I pulled out the pregnancy test and took a deep breath. I did my business and waited. After 5 minutes a small plus sign appeared and I smiled.

Carl

I had been a wreck. I sat infront of Maggie and Glenn. (Not dead in this)
"I want you to repeat what you just asked for." Maggie said. She was my big sister and I new she'd be furious but I was now in tears.
"I need Glenn to get me a pregnancy test when he goes on the next run." I sniffled.
"Why?" Glenn asked kneeling infront of me. He knew I was scared and worried. I was only 16 for petes sake.
"I've been sick and eating more and im late for my period." I cried.
"Alright I'll get you one." He smiled as Maggie sat next to me.
*****
When Glen got back I rushed to the bathroom and took the test. Positive. I felt sick again. I was terrified. What would Carl say? What would Rick say?

Negan

When Negan found me he demanded I be one of his wives. I told him to shove his offer up his ass. He got obsess and even got rid of his other wives and asked again. I again told him to shove it up his ass. I made him work for it and I slowly fell in love with the crazy murdering bastard. Now here I am, in our bathroom holding a positive pregnancy test. I'm so fucking screwed.

Daryl

Daryl always said that he wanted a kid. One. Said he wanted someone to teach how to shoot and hunt. But he changed his mind when the world went to shit. I had dated Daryl since before everything happened. We had gotten split up at the beginning and we tried to find each other. I gently stroked my belly. I had found out I was pregnant and I planned on telling Daryl but then we got separated. I had found a police officer who had only recently woken up and we made our way to a big farm where I found Daryl. Now I can finally tell him the truth.