5-When you want to leave camp

Rick

I smiled as I walked next to Glenn towards the camp exit.
"And where are you going?" Rick asked as he walked over.
"I need to start getting thinks for the baby so I'm going to go with Glenn." I smiled.
"Just tell Glenn what you need. Your not going. What if you get hurt." I glad at him.
"I'm going with Glenn to find baby things. Judith needs more dippers anyway. Glenn can't carry everything so I'm going. End of conversation." Rick sighed and kissed my head.
"Be carful." I smiled and nodded. Rick turned to Glenn. "If anything happens to her or the baby I'll rip you head off. Literally."

Carl

I smiled as me, Glenn and Daryl walked towards the exit to Camp.
"Are you sure Carl's fine with you coming?" Daryl asked.
"Yes." I lied.
"Then why is he standing by the gates looking angry?" Glenn asked. I bit my lip.
"Because she just left a note saying she was going on a run and locked the bedroom door so I couldn't come and stop her." Carl said.
"How'd you get out?" Daryl asked.
"The window." Carl said. "If you need something then I'll go out and get it."
"I just thought I should start looking for things for the baby. Plus Judith is running out of formula. I just wanted to go to the Pharmacy we was at before." I said.
"I'll go. You stay here. I'm sure my dad or Carol could us your help." I frowned but nodded. He kissed my head and smiled. "I'll be back soon." And he was, with a duffle bag full of baby stuff.

Negan

Negan was still asleep and the guys where going on a run to an abandoned mall. It was the perfect opportunity to get that baby stuff we would need soon. I walked to the vans that where ready to leave.
"I'm coming too." I said.
"You sure Negans alright with that?" Simon asked.
"No idea but I need to get some stuff for the baby so I'm going." I said.
"We could always get the stuff for you." Dewitt said.
"Nope I'm coming." I said.
"Are you now?" I looked behind me and saw Negan.
"Yep." I grin and crossed my arms.
"Really? Because I was under the impression you was almost 3 months pregnant." He said walking over. "I'm going for baby things anyway so why don't you stay here and clear out the room joined to ours. Then when I'm back we'll paint it." I smiled and nodded. "Good." He pulled me closed and kissed me roughly before letting me go. "Be back soon."

Daryl

I walked to the gates and looked out to the small woods. It seemed peaceful.
"What ya doin'?" I looked up and saw Daryl holding his crossbow.
"Going hunting?" I asked. He nodded. "Can I come? I could use some time out of camp. Plus I miss hunting with you." I smiled.
"Sure but stay near me at all times and if you see anything or feel anything you tell me." I nodded happily. Daryl happily took my hand and we walked through the woods catching animals to eat.