2-telling them

Rick

As soon as I took the test I threw it out and went up to my bedroom trying to think of a way to tell Rick. I mean he had 2 kids already. Would he even want a third. I could hear him saying goodnight to Carl and then walking down the hall. I took a deep breath. I had to tell him.
"I thought you'd be asleep by now. Is something bothering you?" Rick asked as he walked inside, closing the door behind him.
"I...how do I put this? You know how we have two children in this house." I said.
"Yes." He said.
"Would you be happy if there was three?" I asked. He just looked at me. "Rick?"
"(Y/n)...are you..." I nodded.
"I'm pregnant." I said and he just looked at me. "Rick you-" I was cut off when he turned around and left.

Carl

I sat on the sofa. Maggie, Glenn, Rick and Carl sat there opposite me.
"Did you do it?" Glenn asked.
"I did. I am." Maggie looked shocked and Glenn just stroked my back as I tear up again.
"What's going on? Why are we here?" Rick asked.
"Where is it?" Maggie asked.
"On the sink." I sobbed. Carl came over and grabbed my hand.
"You can tell me anything (Y/n). What's this about?" He asked. As I opened my mouth Maggie came in and lifted the positive pregnancy test. Carl just looked at it and then me.
"We'll leave you two to talk." Glenn said and the three others left the room.
"Your pregnant." He said and I nodded. "(Y/n) we can't have a baby. We're just kids. How would we look after them? We can barley keep each other safe." I lowered my head as I heard him sigh and leave. I just curled into a ball and sobbed.

Negan

After I took the test I sat on my bed waiting. After about an hour Negan walked in with a bloody Lucile. I sighed as he stormed around the room.
"Bad day?" I asked not looking up from my book.
"One of my old wives came up to me claiming to be pregnant. That i should be with her and not you." He growled. "Then I found out someone was stealing food. Sanctuary had nothing good to give and last but not least I found out from dywit that you went to the market to get a pregnancy test." He said glaring at me.
"Well there goes my plan to cheat you up first." I sighed putting down my book. "Which of those things are you angry about the most?" I asked.
"You. Everyone's talking about it. Your my wife and I'm the last to know you might be pregnant." He yelled.
"I am pregnant." I said and he froze. "Your the first to know that." I said. He just growled before walking out, grabbing Lucile on his way out.

Daryl

I smiled as I cuddled into Daryl's bare chest. We was given a day off so we just relaxed and sun bathed together.
"Daryl remember before all this. How you always wanted a kid?" He nodded keeping his eyes closed. "Well a couple days before the outbreak I found out I was pregnant. I was going to tell you but then we got separated and-" he sat up and looked at me.
"Your serious?" I nodded and he ran his hand through his hair.
"Daryl?" He slowly got up and grabbed his shirt off the ground before walking back to his tent.