Chapter Two

Sage hooked her phone up to her Bluetooth speaker and played the Blonde album by Frank Ocean. She sat down at her vanity attempting to do her makeup. She had to film a video for her channel today so she was trying to make sure she looked presentable for her fans.
After about 15 minutes she finally finished her makeup. She grabbed her camera and set it up on her tripod. Hitting record she started her intro.
"Hey guys it's Sage here and today I'm going to be reading your assumptions about me." She opened up Instagram and clicked on her story to find all of the assumptions. She read them off until she found one that caught her eye.
"Do you have a crush on Dylan Kingwell?" She spoke reading the comment. She froze thinking of an answer. Finally she just said.
"I can't really like him if we've never talked but I do think he is very cute." She said winking and giggling. What she said was true, she didn't know if she could have a crush on him since they've never talked. The girl read a few more assumptions before ending her video. She edited for the next hour or so before posting her new video.

@sage.kam

79,000 likes9,692 comments

79,000 likes
9,692 comments

@sage.kam~ smiling because my new video is out! Swipe up on my story! ♥️

Comments
@alyssa~ it was great bby! :)
@user1~ anyone else confused about her answer to the Dylan assumption?
@dylan.kingwell~ I think I can help you figure out that question. Check your DMs.😉
Replies
@logan.elliot~ you were right Alyssa, the FaceTime is worse than the call.
@user3~ #salyn is suddenly my otp
@alyssa~ thanks for that Dyl. Once again she called us screaming. I apologize for what you're getting yourself into. 🙏🏽
@user69~ shook.
@user90~ Sksksksks I'm-

Sage read his comment over and over again wondering if she would really have a dm from him. Finally she decided to check and as soon as she opened her dm page her phone buzzed.
"@dylan.kingwell has sent you a dm!"
As soon as she read she clicked on it making sure it was true. Sure enough it was.

Dylan.kingwell
Hey! This may sound childish
but do you want to be
friends? Lmao

@sage.kam

kam