Pregnant?! Chap 4

(Marc POV)

I woke up from my slumber, sitting up. I immediately felt a twisting feeling in my stomach which made me panic thinking if we used protection.

Though, my thoughts were cut short when I tasted vomit coming from my throat which made me rush to the toilet and puke what it felt my guts out.

I was relieved when I felt no more puke coming up, so I stood up and got dressed to head for the store to pick up a pregnancy test.

(After buying the pregnancy test and getting back to the dorm)

Once I finally arrived I went into the bathroom and took the test, waiting for the results I then saw two lines (correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe that its two lines for positive oof) I was so shooken up, I began to tear up.

I decided to call Marinette.

Bold= Marc

Italic= Marinette

Marinette: Hey Marc, what's up?

Marc: *sniff* C-Can you please come to my dorm room please?

Marinette: I'M ON MY WAY!

(End of call)

I waited for what seemed like forever and heard a knock on my dorm room door, I stood up and opened it to see my three friends: Marinette, Alya, and Alixx.

Marinette hugs me quickly, "Marc, are you ok?!" She asked me as the other two look at me with sympathetic looks. "C-come in and then I'll explain everything.." I tell them and move out of the way for them to enter.

They walk into my dorm and sit on the couch, I close the door and walk to the couch sitting in the middle of them all. "D-Do you guys know N-Nathaniel Kurtzberg?.." I ask the two and they all nod their heads.

"W-We... Went a little too far yesterday and had sex.. with no protection.. now I'm pregnant.." they all gasp and hug me, "I'm so sorry Marc... But Nathaniel left the University last night.."

My eyes widen and I let out a sob, knowing that the baby will have no father. They just pat my back in a soothing way as they offered for me to just take a break from high school and move into an apartment.

I only agree knowing that they would pesture me until I did.

(I hope you all enjoyed this plot twist of a chapter~. There will be hella lot of drama in the next few chapters! Anyways I'll see you all in the next chapter!)