Why?? Chapter 10.

(Marc's POV)

I woke up the next day to Luka walking into my hospital room, "you can go home now.." he stated. I nodded.

I got up, grabbed my clothes and changed out of the hospital gown. I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was a complete mess, I had bags under my eyes. I couldn't believe I let myself go...

Then I remembered.. Oh no... ANGEL! I quickly signed out of the hospital and called Marrinette. She then answered. "Yes Marc?" she asked. "Mari, where is my child? Is she safe?!" I asked very concerened.

"She is with Nathaniel right now, why?" my eyes then widened, I hung up as quickly as possible. I ran to the dorm Nathaniel and I used to share, and I banged on the door.

He then opened the door with Angel in his arms, "why do you have my child?!" I asked, almost outraged, he didnt answer but he just walked back into the dorm room, came back out without Angel and gave me a tight hug.

I was shocked, why would he give me a hug?! He ruined my life! He then pulled away from the hug, I then saw he had tears in his eyes. "I thought you were going to die!" he shouted, I heard hurt in his voice.

"Why would you care if I did?!" I shouted/asked, he then hugged me once more, "can we talk about this inside?" he asked, I sighed then agreed. Nathaniel picked me up which made me gasp in surprise. He closed the door behind us and sat down, I looked to the side to see Angel happily messing with her toys.

I turned back to him, "now explain." I sternly said to him. He nodded, "well.. I love you, I always have but.. The only reason that I cheated on you was... I had to do Chloe a favor.. But I didn't... So I had to pay her back.. But once I knew I hurt you i just had to break up with her..."

I then began to cry, he hugged me. I felt comfortable... Being in my Alpha's arms felt good again... I then fell asleep.

(So... That was one heck of a chapter to write... So i hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and baiii.)