Four Years Later- Chap 11.

(Marc's POV)

It has been four years straight.. Me and Nathaniel have been back together, Angel is seven years old and in elementary, we have been a happy family ever since.

I sat up from my bed with Nathaniel next to me with a hot feeling, it couldnt be it again... Could it?? Nathaniel then woke up and looked towards me, "whats wro-" he then sniffed the air.

"Just lay here, I'll bring Angel to elementary. Now relax." Nathaniel told me as I lie back down on the bed.

(Time skip to when Nathaniel gets back) [also 3rd POV]

Marc then looked up from his bed to see Nathaniel come back in the room, "b-babe.. Do you want another baby?" I asked, blushing. The red head blushed as well, "I mean.. Only if you are.." Nathaniel said to Marc. The bluenette nodded and pulled Nathaniel onto the bed with him.

(Smut time bois.)

Marc got on top of Nathaniel and they began to make out. He pulled off the red head's and his own shirt and pants. Nathaniel flipped Marc over so he was on top and began to kiss and nibble on Marc's neck and bit down.

Marc let out a painful groan and was surprised as that was the way that Alphas would mark their mates. Nathaniel licked up the blood and continued to kiss Marc's neck and went to his collar bone all the way to his V-line.

Marc shivered and Nathaniel pulled down the bluenette's underwear and placed Marc's member in his mouth and began to suck. Marc became a moaning mess, Nathaniel then stuck a finger back inside Marc's pucker hole.

Marc then tensed up, Nathaniel pulled from the bluenette's member, he sat up and grabbed Marc's leg and placed it over Nathaniel's shoulder. The red head put his member at the entrance of Marc's entrance, "you ready?" Nathaniel asked

Marc nodded, Nathaniel pushed in and waited for the bluenette to adjust to him. He then did and Nathaniel began to thrust into him. Nathaniel went faster by the moment and almost an hour they both came and rested until it was time to pick up Angel.

I am sorry guys for not posting recently but... Here I am with some smut! Anyways, hope you enjoyed good bye~!