Chapter Four

The dissipating shadows Will Solace saw when the sun rose had bothered him for the first couple hours of the day. Breakfast came, and no gloomy son of Hades joined the sunny son of Apollo in the pavilion. By noon, Will had pushed the shadows to the back of his mind and began to worry about where his significant annoyance was. Before the horn notified lunch time, the blonde made his way to the Hades cabin.

The door was unlocked, which allowed Will to waltz right in. When he walked in, the room was enveloped in darkness. He looked at the snoring son of Hades sprawled out on the bunk before he took notice of the curtains. Nico could sense the presence of another being in his room, which caused him to start to stir awake. A second before the Ghost King was blinded by the sunlight, he caught a glimpse of familiar blonde hair and tanned skin.

A groan of distress came from the younger male as he pulled the covers over his head. "Leave me alone, Sunshine," he grumbled while he turned his back against the window.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" Will asked. He stepped away from the curtains and strode toward the bunk, where he laid across Nico. "It's about to be lunch soon, what's wrong with you?"

"With great responsibility comes a great need to take a nap." The raven haired male turned himself over so that he could face his partner. "Do you have any idea what time it is?" He mocked.

Will chucked as he sat up to sit beside the Underworld's Sleeping Beauty. His blue eyes scanned Nico's face as he took in the sunken, dark circled eyes and more pale than usual complexion. "Have you used your powers recently? You look drained."

For a moment, a sense of panic rose within the son of Hades. He chuckled nervously and raised a weak hand to cup the tanned male's face. "You're cute when you worry, you know that?"

The son of Apollo pouted out his lower lip as he grasped his Ghost King's hands. "Don't laugh at me, a doctor should always be taken seriously."

Nico rolled his chocolate-colored eyes. "Well what's the results, Doc?"

A twinkle of appreciate shown in Will's eyes as he moved his free hand to press against the son of Hades' forehead. "You might be contracting a fever. Treatment received will be plenty of water, food, and rest," he said as he placed his hand back at his side.

"I'm sure you can take care of two of those?" the Ghost King batted his eyelashes at his ray of Sunshine pleadingly.

The horn sounded from outside which signified that lunch was about to begin. Will leaned forward and placed a light kiss on the younger male's forehead. "I'll bring you back some food, just make sure you get lots of rest. I'll see you soon."

Minutes after Will Solace walked out, an even sunnier Percy Jackson walked in. "Whoa-ho-ho, Neeks. Playing hospital? I didn't know that was one of your kinks. You know, normally I keep track of those."

Nico swung his legs over the side of his bed as he shook his head. "Shut up before I make you, Jackson. Now will you do me a favor and close those curtains? I'm going to shrivel up."

Percy made a tsk tsk sound as he made his way to the curtains before he closed them, effectively shutting out the light once more. "I saw Will while I was walking up to your porch, he told me he wasn't sure if you were contagious or not so I told him I'd take my chances."

The Ghost King stared up at the sea-green eyes son of Poseidon before he let out a heavy sigh. He knew that they had to talk about it eventually, that at some point what was going on between them needed to stop. Nico thought he was waiting for the right time, until he realized that there was never going to be a right time. "Percy.. I don't know if I want to keep doing this to him.. He's a sweet guy, a good guy."

Percy rolled his eyes as he walked closer to Nico. They became so close that their chests pressed against once another, which was followed by the younger male's back being pressed against one of the cabin walls. "I thought Nico di Angelo didn't like sweet." The brunette's lips gently caressed the son of Hades' neck. He softly licked up the side of Nico's neck before he began to nibble right below Nico's ear, on the side of his jaw. "I thought the Ghost King would want a little salt."

The Sea Prince's warm breath fanned across the younger male's neck, which caused a shiver to run up the Ghost King's spine. When the Sea Prince was in such close proximity, it seemed that the son of Apollo would fly out of his mind. All that Nico thought of, all that he wanted and craved, was right in front of him. At that moment, Percy was all that mattered.

Nico placed his arms loosely on Percy's shoulders as he enjoyed the rush of pleasure being pressed against Percy's hardness brought him. "You might want to tone it down a bit, Jackson. Must I remind you who came, quite a few times I might add, out on top?"

The son of Poseidon couldn't help but to bite his lip. Never aloud would he admit how much Nico could actually control him. That if the Ghost King wanted something done, it would be done. For a moment, that fact excited Percy. But when that moment passed, it brought on a much scarier feeling. As quickly as the feeling came, he pushed it away. He chose to focus on the here and now.

Percy had been wrapped up in his own mind long enough for the positions to be switched. It was too late when he realized that he was the one now pinned to the wall. Without missing a beat, the two lovers picked up where they left off. "Or, does my little Sea Prince need a demonstration?" Nico asked as his fingers made their way under Percy's shirt. He let his fingers roam over the son of Poseidon's toned chest while they gazed at each other with lust filled eyes.

Their lips were just about to meet when the door to cabin thirteen opened.