Chapter Eight

Nico did his best to avoid the son of Poseidon. He wasn't sure of what to say after their last conversation. After the first week he couldn't deny how much he missed the sea prince.

Will was a pleasant distraction though, yet sadly he was just that - a distraction. The son of Hades knew he couldn't be selfish, he had to let Will go sooner or later. Preferably before Will could find out his secret.

It pained him that Will was unaware of his lack of feelings for the son of Apollo, and the guilt began to creep in. Will doesn't deserve this, Nico thought. Will didn't do anything wrong. It was me. I'm-

An upbeat voice cut through the Ghost King's inner monologue. "Neeks? Hellooo? Nico? Did you hear anything of what I just said to you?" In front of Nico stood the sunny Will Solace, whom waved his hand in front of Nico's face. "Earth to Nico, is anyone home?"

The son of Hades drew in a deep breath before letting it out in an exasperated sigh. He placed his hands on Will's shoulders and looked him directly in his bright blue eyes. "Will... we have to talk."

~~~~~

Percy was nervous after his talk with the son of Hephaestus. Leo accepted him fully, and told the sea prince to not rush into labels. He was surprised that the mischievous fire elf was able to give him some good advice; he actually was able to ease his mind on some things. Yet he was still scared.

Scared not because of his conversation with Leo, but scared of what would become of him and one particular son of Hades. As he trekked back to his cabin, he let his mind wander aimlessly yet all thoughts lead back to one thing - Nico.

He was worried about the younger male, and he wondered if he was okay. Him and Will seemed fine earlier in the cafeteria; the couple looked like they were having quite an interesting conversation. The son of Poseidon couldn't stand to see them together any longer, which caused him to leave the cafeteria as soon as he finished his meal. Since their fight, Percy didn't have much of an appetite anyways.

Percy ran his hands through his hair and kept his head low on his walk back to his cabin. He didn't look back up until he was safely inside cabin three, until a familiar voice cut through his silent reverie. "Jackson..." When the son of Poseidon looked up, he saw the son of Hades peering through the shadows of his cabin. Nico began to take a step forward until quickly he realized his back was against the wall, and the son of Poseidon was pressed flushed against him.

"Nico..." The sea prince breathed out in relief. He took the Ghost King's face in his hands, cupping it gently. "Oh, Nico.. I missed you..." The older male didn't hesitate to press his lips against the son of Hades, their lips beginning to move in a way they were already so used to.

"P-Perce.." Nico tried to talk between the feverish kisses, yet his attempts were futile. He could feel the older male's hands running down his sides and up his chest before they rested on his hips. Soon Percy's lips moved down to Nico's neck, just barely grazing his jaw. Nico gulped, his hands in fists resting on the sea prince's chest. "Percy.. Will and I... we're done."

Percy froze for a moment before he took his hands off of the Ghost King. "Wait...what was that?" His heart was beating fast in his chest, he could feel the blood rushing throughout his body as the sound of his heart beat flooded his ears. "Say that again."

The younger male grabbed the belt loops on Percy's pants and pulled him close to him, back to their original position against the wall. He leaned towards Percy, his lips barely an inch away from the older male's ear. "I'm... all... yours...." He stepped back and gazed into Percy's sea green eyes. It took a moment to process, the Ghost King could tell, yet when it registered into the older male's mind his eyes lit up brighter than the flames of Tartarus.

With one swift move, Percy scooped up Nico and placed him on his bed, towering over the younger male as he straddled his waist. The sea prince's breath was coming in jagged, rough pants, and his voice was husky and deep. "Say.. that.. again," he demanded.

Nico couldn't help but bite his lip at the dominance that the son of Poseidon displayed. He sat up as best he could and wrapped his arms around the older male's torso. He trailed kisses down Percy's chest, and in between each one he repeated "I'm yours."

Their shirts were off quicker than they could swear on the river Styx, and quickly belt loops were becoming undone. Percy got off of Nico and began to edge the younger male's pants down slowly. He kissed his way down Nico's bare chest, down his abdomen, trailing down his inner thighs. "I missed your touch.." Percy whispered as he caressed the son of Hades. "I missed your lips.." He leaned up and lightly brushed his lips against the younger. "I missed the smell of cigarettes that lingers after you leave.." The sea prince made his way back down towards the younger male's thighs, tracing an infinity sign lightly on them. "I missed you, Nico..."

Nico took Percy's hair in his hands and jerked him up towards him roughly, with a smirk that would put the Big Bad Wolf to shame. "And I missed you too, Jackson.." Just as their lips were about to meet, the door to Cabin Three was kicked open and in front of it stood a fuming son of Apollo, a disappointed daughter of Athena, and a guilty son of Jupiter.