Hunger 1.0

The kiss surprises Tristan, but he is not complaining. He watches her for just a couple of seconds before he closes his eyes as he savour her lips that slowly, sensually works its magic.

Aria kisses like she is saying a thousand beautiful words with her soft, sweet lips. Every move is a promise, each sigh that escapes her lips when she pauses for air is a loving declaration, again and again. She kisses like it's the only thing she wants to do for the rest of her life -- with him.

She kisses like he's the only one she'll ever want to share this moment with; like he's the only man he'll ever want -- body, heart and soul.

She's really here, kissing him. She tastes like warm caramel and mint, and God, she just feels... exquisite. And so right for him.
When he finally kisses her back, it was like jumping off a plane without a parachute, with his arms outstretched and the wind filling his lungs, ready to fall.
And free.

Two and a half years. Hell yes, this is freedom.
He's not about to let another moment go by ghter taking this chance to be with her again, and kiss her like this. With so much fire and lounging and abandon.
He's not going to let fear or foolishness stop him now.

His tongue swipes over her lips, and she parts then to let him in. He groans as their tongues meet, then swirl against each other,  her body completely melding against his and her fingers claw at his hair a little rougher than usual.

"Aria," he rasps as he reluctantly pulls away to cone up for air.

Sensations overwhelm him, and he's barely winning the vicious battle against the urge to take her right there against the glass wall.
God, he gasps, and was about to resume kissing her but she grips his arm a bit tighter, and gently pushes him away.

"W-why?" he blinks twice, a bit disoriented.
Aria stares at him as she bites her lower lip. Guilt and sadness in her eyes.

"Bakit... may ganito?" she takes a deep breath. "Why are we kissing, Tristan? Hindi dapat --"

"Why not?" He searches her eyes.
Umangat ang isang kilay ni Aria.

"Why not-in mong mukha mo! You're married!"

He stares at her for a few seconds then smiles. "Yeah, buti alam mo. And correction, we are married, Aria.'

Ito naman ang napakurap ng ilang beses. "What? Gago ka ba?" Eh si Margaery ang --"

"Si Margaery ang nag paalala sa akin na hindi kami puede kahit kailan dahil kasal na tayo, and she told me that after she broke up with me two and a half years ago." he presses a finger to her lips when she parts them to say something.

"She's been in New York since then, and I heard she's dating this hotshot from the West Village."

"Seryoso ka?" hindi pa rin makapaniwalang tanong ni Aria.

"Serious as a heart attack," he grins, then presses himself against her again. "So? Puede na uli kitang halikan?"

She licks her lips as her gaze drops to his as if she's looking at a seven-layer chocolate cake. "Puede," her hand climbs up his neck, her fingers tip-tapping on his nape, his ear, his hair.

He wonders if she knows that thing gives him a hard on... Like right now. Does she feel it? He nips at her lower lip, teasing her wjth short, light kisses as his hand spans her sides.
She smirks as she arches against him.

"Pero feeling ko may iba kang gustong gawin, Tristan."

Heat creeps up his face. "We missed our wedding night, didn't we? Because this guy --"

"A guy? Maligno 'yung umeksena sa kasal natin, Tristan," she kisses him lightly as another hand clutches at his shirt. "But forget him," she smiles wickedly as that same hand slides under his shirt, draws tiny circles over the taut muscles. "Uwi na lang tayo and then..." she gently bites onto his lower lip.

His hand slips to cup her ass. "Uuwi pa? Here is good... perfect."

Her eyes widened. "Dito? Sira ka ba?"

"What?" he blinks innocently as he gently kneads her backside, watching the surprise and disapproval leave her eyes, as her chest heaves. Sooo hot.

"I've rented this place as our team's workspace for the next months."

"Workspace, Tristan. Hindi... ano..." she protests, but her eyes are shining with mischief.

He chuckles. "Yeah, I know you want it."
Hinampas siya nito sa dibdib.

"Ang chaka ng tawa mo. Buti na lang, masarap ka." her hand grazes the waistband of his jeans.
And that could've been a laugh in response turns into a groan. He has no idea what she's been up to for the past years but he likes this version of his Aria.

"Ano na, Tristan? Game?" natatawang sabi nito, may paghahamon sa tingin.

What the... Is she drunk? But that doesn't matter anymore. She's here, they're still so married, and...

"Challenge accepted," he rasps as he takes in her scent, as hands began exploring her body, then he devours her sweet lips again.

______________________

and half of chapter 2 is here we like to make bitin kasi it's fun😂..

Aria is very bold and does not play around na 😏😏...

Don't forget to Vote and Comment let us know about your thoughts of the book 📖.

See y'all next update hehe😏😏😏😏