Heartbroken

Today I turn 16, the first time I will shift into my wold, but also finding my mate. I have to get up early today as Alpha Leo is also announcing who his mate will be. Im sure that its his annoying girlfriend tracy who sleeps with every man on two legs.

I decide on making bacon and eggs with pancakes and also some cut up fruit. I set the table and put coffee and juice on the table as well. I hear the pack members coming and sitting down.

Zachary my only friend or i think his my friend wishes me a happy birthday and thanks Me for the breakfast. I always secretly hoped that he will be my Mate but i don't think im that blessed.

Jake and Mike sit and glare at me. I don't know what I did wrong now.

'Arya come here now' Jake yells

'what did we tell you about talking with Xach' mike asks grabbing me by the hair.

'please mikey Im sorry he only thanked me for the food and wished me happy birthday I whisper

Leo says over the pack link that the meeting is about to start.

' we will deal with you later' mike says punching me in the ribs

I think by now all the beatings I have gotten this week by them I could've sworn I heard something make a sickening crack.

Im so deep in thought that i dont look whete im going and walk right into a hard muscular back. Tingles spread all over my body and that can only mean one thing. I just walked straight into my mate.

Looking up I stare into baby blue and the eyes. And realise who those eyes belong to non other than my main tormentor Alpha Leo.

'Alpha im sorry i didn't look where I was walking'.

He roughly pushes me against the wall and think to myself that he will finaly accept me and take the pain away. But i was so wrong

'I never thought that this day will come
You're my mate so' slaps my face

'you are not my mate, you are worthless ugly and fat. I cant be with someone who kills her own parents. You deserve to be alone not just alone but maybe you should do us all a favor and kill yourself' he says with such hatred.

I burst out crying never have i ever thought my mate would feel about me like that.
'you were supposed to save and love me. I swear to you that I didn't kill my parents' please dont do this you were my only hope'

'I leonardo chase reynolds Alpha of the New moon pack, reject you Arya Lee Dimitriou as my mate and Luna' get out of my sight you bitch'

My heart officially breaks into a million pieces. I barely make it back to my room grabbing the little clothing I owned and the I ran nobody will care if I left in anyway. Just as I pass the pack border when the pack link breaks with my now old pack did I here painful wolf howls coming from the pack house and I could've sworn it was coming from Leo and my 2 brothers