HOPE

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys. If you can I decided that you guys can comment on where I can better myself. I reslly have writers block at the moment😱

Killan POV

That's when I felt my whole world falling apart, Blake gave me back control as soon as he heard the heart machine flatlining, whimpering at the back of my mind.

'Dr Alexander Get in here immediately!! Help her... PLEASE she has to be okay'

'Alpha Killian you have to move out the way for me to help her. We have to work fast.

' Why is she flatlining all of a sudden Dr I thought you said was improving. I CAN'T LOOSE HER.

She is the only person that can bring light to my darkness, Ive waited so long for my mate, to have her in my arms, to see us grow old together, to have pups and here she is at deaths door.

Half an hour later

'Alpha we managed to stabilize the Luna but I think what caused her heart to stop is because she is stuck in a nightmare that's stuck on repeat of something that happened in her past.'

'Oh my love Im so sorry for what happened to you in the past and whar happened to you 6 months ago. You really don't know how much I love you already'

Arya POV

I don't know how long I've been in this endless nightmare, stuck on repeat, it always ends with my body being battered, bloody, broken. But this time it's the Alpha King that saved me, that haunts my dreams, the one punisishing me for something I didn't even do.

I just can't take it anymore, I can't feel my wolf anymore aswell, maybe she also gave up on me like everyone did, I would to if I had the chance...... But looks like Im the moon goddessess plaything when it comes to happiness. Except I get dealt with all the shit I can think of.

'My child how can you think that of me, I only want whats best for you... So i need you to let go of what happened in the past, focus on your future. The future with your mate. I put you through these trials to see if you are strong and I must admit you actually surprised me..' she says

' Its time to wake up now my child she says fading in the background

All I can hear is the beeping of some sort of machine. My whole body is paining in places I didn't even know it could pain, all because some she wolf is jealous. My throat feels closed up, I remember her stepping down hard on my throat...... I really hope I will talk again..... I wonder if Alpha Killian is here???

'Luna Arya, I see your awake, the doctor says,

' I will go inform the Alpha in awhile I just want to remove the pipe that's down your throat, think thats why you probably feel that your throat is closes up...'

He starts to remove the pipe but it still hurts like hell......

The door bursts open and in comes the Alpha, he has bags under his eyes, his eyes are bloodshot looks like from a lack of sleep, his hair is disheveled...  But he is there most sexiest man I have ever seen....
His eyes land on me and when it reaches my eyes his eyes soften.....

'Alpha I was just about to mindlink you to inform you that the Luna awoke'

hi Alpha....

' oh thank the moongoddess, Im so sorry my angel... I really thought that I lost you..... And please don't call me Alpha.... Your my mate you can call me Killian.... He kisses my hand.. Wait why are you writing and not talking??

My throat feels raw... Maybe I wont talk again..... I write

My eyes well up with tears...... How am I ever gonna have a normal conversation again..... He's going to reject me... My heart rate picks up again

'Arya calm down angel... We will take it day by day... Go to sleep I will see you in half an hour again'

'Alpha can I talk to you outside...

killian POV

' Alex please tell me that she will talk again'

' There is a big possibility that the Luna will talk again. I see her wound is healing fast. But it looks like her wolf has disappeared somehow to try heal her while she was in a coma. Her wolf will come back but it will take time... She's been through alot Kill you have to be patient with her... With alot of speech therapy she will be able to talk again. ' we will keep her over night but she can go home tomorrow...

' Thank you so much Alex for everything '
I whisper..

' Anything for my King and Queen. He replies

Few hours later

I quickly went to go shower and shave to feel a bit better... I made her some of my favourite chicken noodles soup as it will be best for her to eat with her throat, she has lost so much weight.

I walk into the hospital room and see she is still asleep.

'Hey Arya, i brought you some soup to eat..  I whisper

I see she is starting to wake up, rubbing her eyes and making the cutes yawn face ever.

She sees that im starting at her intently and she blushes a deep crimson red...

' How you feeling now??'
That's the dumbest question you could've ever asked our mate. Blake says

I feel much better than this morning than you.

She starts eating and somehow lets out a moan....

How is that possible???? Maybe her voice is starting to come back.....

But that moan thought it does something Ive never felt in a while. And it goes straight to my nether region.

'How is the soup love, I made it myself.... A family recipe. And if you love it then you will also get it..

' I-I love it. T-thank y-you... She says

Wait did she just talk?????
How is that possible
The doctor said it's gonna take time

Maybe she is stronger than we thought, when i talked to her wolf when she arrived here she did feel quite strong. Stronger than a normal she wolf.... Maybe she was an Alpha's child....

I dont know blake we will have to figure it out.

.