Chapter 1

Toby's p.o.v.

It's sunday evening my grandfather is sleeping . It is the perfect time to escape from this hell and go reunite with my sister again .

You may ask who am I ? I am Toby Topaz the younger brother of Toni Topaz . I am younger by one year so that means that I am 17 years old and she is 18 and few weeks . We lived with our grandfather from my 9 years old self because our parents died in car crash . From then I and Toni lived with our grandfather . When she was 15 , she told me and our grandfather that she is bisexual . I fully supported her and was happy but the head of our house hold had another opinion . He was very angry and didn't agree with her anymore . It took her three months and then she moved away saying that once we will see each other again . She was always the one looking out for me , the smarter one . I think I would say she cared .

It is three years today and she is not there so I decided to get it in my own hands . I grabbed my bag and my guitar and walked away . The last three years all his anger he had towards Toni get on me so yeah I have it enough .

To introduce myself more to you I would say I love soccer and super heroes . Yes I know I am seventeen but can you blame me I mean batman is just savage . But hey I am not obssesed with them it is just something like a hobby . I am tall , way more taller then Toni the last time I saw her .

Anyways I am gonna sleep right now because the journey from here to riverdale is pretty long .

Cheryl's p.o.v.

'' T.T. who is that one guy ? '' I said quitly looking at one of many pictures that Toni has in her bedroom . This one wasn't shown for everyone that's for sure . It is her when she is I think 15 and she is standing next to one guy who looks a lot like her . He has the same brown eyes and the same toothy smile which I happened to love to look at . This guy has black wavy hair and lighter skin then Toni . I never heard about him from Toni but they look a lot like the same .

'' Which picture ? '' Toni asks standing in the door space . I picked up the picture and showed it to her . She grabbed it and smiled at the picture . For a split of second I saw sadness in her eyes which she quickly tried to hide away .

She lets out a huge sigh and then handed it back to me . '' Just one person from my past . He always was there with me , but when my grandfather started to be angry with me because of who I am . I needed to move away . I promised to him that I will see him again but I don't think it will be any time soon . '' She says and goes back into the kitchen .

'' I am sorry about that babe '' I said and she gave me quick fake smile saying it is nothing . '' What is his name ? '' I ask getting her into a hug . '' Toby '' she answers husking it into my neck .

'' Are you hungry ? '' I ask and she nodded her head . '' Yes but there is nothing I would eat and I too lazy to go somewhere so I see the best opinion and that is just stay here and go to Pop's in the morning '' She says while going to the couch and plopping herself on it .

'' Uhhh T.T. so much work with you . Would it be better if I will go to pop's and get us some food ? '' I ask and she smiled at me . '' I would love that '' she answers and I chuckled at how much cute she was .

'' Alright I will be back in a little '' I said and walked out of her trailer to my car .

When I arrived at Pop's I heard some guy who is talking to Pop . '' Hey Pop you know Toni Topaz ? '' He asked and that got my full attention . He sits on the bar chair infront of Pop . Pop answered him with warm smile as I sit down next to them . '' Oh yes I do . She is a good customer '' He answers and I chuckled a bit .

That got the guys attention and he looked in my way . I gulped looking at him like I saw the god himself . He is the guy from the photo Toni has . He really does have the same eyes as Toni .