Chapter 13

Betty's p.o.v.

It's three in the morning and I can't sleep . As usual . 

The only thing that lasted in my mind for this whole two weeks now is Toby and what am I supossed to do . Cheryl offered we can do some sleepover but I refused . 

Now what in the hell am I supossed to do ? I mean I did this to myself because he wanted to talk it out . I was the one who said I needed time . Stupid choice of mine because I don't know how to get out of this situation . 

My thoughts were cut of by loud knock on my window . I quickly shot up from my bed and walked to the window only to see there one face I craved to have so close for so long . His face not so peacefully looking at me with pleading eyes so I will let him in .  

'' Toby ? '' I whisper yelled and unlocked the window opening it . He didn't bother to talk , he just quickly got in and closed the window behind him . 

'' What are you doing here ? '' I whispered with confused , sad , surprised face . He just looked down at me not bothering to talk again but his eyes telling me a whole story . His eyes slipped on my lips then back on my eyes but before I could do anything he smashed his lips on mine . 

I would expect anything . Yelling , crying , cursing but not that he would kiss me . It took me a second before I melted into the kiss kissing him back . He does taste like cherries and cinnamon roll . I know weird combination but still amazing . I cupped his cheeks getting him closer as his hands went around my waist and cheek . 

He slowly pulled back his forhead on mine still so close not letting go of me . '' I am so sorry Betty . But I don't want to wait anymore till you make up your mind . I can help with that so much just give me a chance please ... '' He says and his voice cracks at the end . This is the sad Toby .

His eyes holding so much hurt in them along with tears as he looks directly in mine eyes . '' Pretty please Betty ... '' He says and cracks a little smile on his face . Even thought the smile is sad it still is a smile . I can feel the tears going down my face as I smiled a bit at the pretty please too . 

I pecked his lips once more for few seconds before I pulled away to the same position I was before . '' I don't want to be like that seperated anymore '' I whispered and I swear I could see the spark lit up in his eyes again . 

'' That's exactly what I needed to hear '' He whispers with his emotions rotating from sad to happy . '' And thing I wanted to tell you so much '' I said before we kissed again . The kiss deepened very quickly don't ask me how I really don't know that . 

I just know that we are next to my table which has everything on it messily lied because I am sitting on it . He is right infront of me my legs tightly around him my hands in his hair which I know that he likes when someone plays with his hair . His hands teasily riding up and down my waist as his mouth attacks my neck . 

I bit my lip hard trying to not moan by him sucking and biting my skin on my neck . He got his trail of kisses to my ear where he stops . '' You are something else Betty Cooper . And I am not letting you go away from me '' He whispers . Those two sentences warms my heart so much . I pulled him in much more slower kiss . Much more gentle but still beautiful . 

He pulls back from our make out and looks at me with eyes full of happiness . '' If you give me a chance Cooper . I can show you that I am better then I seem to look '' He says and I quietly chuckle . '' That's not possible Toby '' I said as he smiled and pull me into next kiss . I bit his lip hard as he groaned . 

'' So do I have a chance ? '' He says still in whisper to not wake up anyone as I nod my head and he smirks . '' Alright beautiful you better go to sleep because I want to see ya today at school '' He says getting away from me and climbs out of the window . He looks at me with smile '' Good night hickey princess '' He says and jumps out of my view .