Chapter 9

>>HEADS UP THIS CHAPTER IS 1475 WORDS SO UH YEAH<<

I saw the sun come up as I walked to the warrior's den to see Thorndrop still sleeping. "Hey, Thorndrop get up!" "uhh. Oh, I'm up" "come on, Aspenstar wants me and you to go to her den."Ii meowed "oh then come on we must not keep her waiting then" Thorndrop purred as she got up. We walked to the High Boulder together. We saw Aspenstar Sitting beside the Boulder with Snowyleaf. "Greetings Thorndrop" Aspenstar meowed with a friendly wave of her tail "Owlbreeze" She meowed "I have called you to go and mark the borders, and make sure that there are no disruptions and bring Greynose, Splashbelly, and Cloverwhisker with you" Aspenstar mewed "ASPENSTAR!" it was Cedarbranch she seemed frantic "It's cloverwhisker.. She is kitting" Cedarbranch meowed "what so that means we are going to have more kit's" "Cedarbranch what's happened to my dear Cloverwhisker, is she okay, is she hurt, what's going on" Eagleflame exclaimed. "Eagleflame, calm down, your Cloverwhisker is just kitting, you can head over there after she is done." Eagleflame nodded and walked away. I headed over to the fallen tree, slipping under the tree, that leads to the nursery and elders den. I turned around and dashed back to Aspenstar. "May I go sit with Cloverwhisker, and the other queens?" Aspenstar nodded and I ran over there. I got to the nursery and sat down. I started a conversation with Cloverwhisker and joked about how she has to go on a border patrol, as soon as the kits are born. "Cloverwhisker I will be right back." I walked over to the elder's den and sat down with Brambleshine. "So did you know that Cloverwhisker is kitting." I mewed "yes and she was keeping me up all morning!" Brambleshine snarled. "oh, well I have to go. I will bring you some freshkill when I get back, I promise." I purred. "you better I'm starving" he meowed I laughed and ran out to the freshkill pile and brought a rabbit to Brambleshine "thank you Owlbreeze." he purred.

***

I was sitting with all the queens when Aspenstar and Snowyleaf walked in. I turned to look at the leader and deputy, and I smiled. I turned back to talk with Cloverwhisker and Greynose. "So Greynose, are you finally done having kits?" I joked. She shrugged her shoulders and chuckled. Cloverwhisker looked down at her kits "I really like them, can you go get Eagleflame, we have to name them." she asked "sure thing, Cloverwhisker." I purred, as I strolled outside of the den. "Eagleflame, Cloverwhisker wants to see you, she wants to name the kits." I congratulated "oh so is she done, how many are there one? Two? Five!?'" he gasped. Eagleflame sprinted to the nursery, I followed him right after and saw the two kits one of them looked like Cloverwhisker, and the other one looked like Eagleflame. "So, what are their names?" I asked, "Their names are, Gingerkit and Daisykit." Cloverwhisker yawned. "Are you tired?" I questioned. "well yes, I need to rest so let me do that in peace." she meowed. So we all walked outside of the den, to see Ashpaw and Thorndrop coming into the camp holding two rabbits. They came to a stop, as Thorndrop dropped to the ground, I sprinted over to her in panic. I dropped to the ground beside my mate "Throndrop what happened, what's wrong?" Owlbreeze gulped. "CEDARBRANCH!" I yowled "COME QUICK IT'S THORNDROP" I yowled again. Cedarbranch burst out of her den and sprinted to where I and Thorndrop were sitting "what's wrong with her?" I asked weakly "she is very weak." Cedarbranch meowed calmly "Owlbreeze come with me you need to calm down Cedarbranch has this" Aquafeather muttered "NO! I am staying here with Thorndrop" I screamed at Aquafeather. Sunhigh passes and Thorndrop is still not awake "Aquafeather I need you to go to moon willow." Cedarbranch mewed "but what about you I can't go alone" Aquafeather mewed with a mouth full of herb's "well if I go to Thorndrop might never wake up with the big wound on her back!" Cedarbranch snapped. "Okay, then I will go alone" Aquafeather meowed as she strolled outside the medicine cat den.

***

I walked to the Medicine cat den thinking that Thorndrop is awake but as got there I saw that Cedarbranch was outside looking to the ground "Cedarbranch! Is Thorndrop okay" I yowled as I started to run to the medicine cat den, Cedarbranch looked up and opened her mouth but nothing came out. I met her gaze she was scared I looked over to the medicine cat den and ran in with fear. "Oh, my Thorndrop what happened to you" Owlbreeze mewed as tears filled his eyes. "Whatever that Ashpaw did he will pay for this" I ranted. Owlbreeze lay down beside Thorndrop and closed his eyes. They shot open as he saw Raven "what are you doing here?" I asked "Well, Owlbreeze you still need to train." the black she-cat snapped "you have to be so busy worrying you have not been training, and I know what will take your mind off everything." Raven meowed Owlbreeze looked at Raven in confusing "and what is that." Owlbreeze asked. "You are going to fight a cat, I have seen you train your apprentice and you have some great skills and timing, I think your mentor taught you well, I mean his mentor was from the dark forest, Heatherstone will you please show yourself." Raven yowled as she turned to the bushes. A large gray she-cat came walking out from the bushes "I have to fight Heatherstone she was like the strongest cats in Mountainclan." Owlbreeze whispered "Hello Owlbreeze, I have been watching you train from the shadows and man, Brambleshine taught you everything that I taught him," the she-cat said "now you two will fight until one of you forfeits, or dies" Raven mewed "you ready Owlbreeze." Heatherstone meowed, Owlbreeze nodded in agreement he lowered himself to the ground putting his tail on the ground and he moved forward crossing his feet over the front as his tail kept his balance then Heatherstone made the first move. She leaped up onto Owlbreeze their gazes met Owlbreeze became angry, Owlbreeze pushed Heatherstone off of him with his hind legs and then he got up he unsheathed his claws with aggression and slashed across Heatherstone's face making it bleed, he slashed again but with more power and made Heatherstone fall off balance he used his tail to trip her. Owlbreeze then leaped on top of Heatherstone but then Heatherstone scratched Owlbreeze's eye a big gash on his eye made him angrier and then he scratched Heatherstones chest she scowled in pain as she throws Owlbreeze off, "you little punk!" Heatherstone screeched. Owlbreeze felt his blood roll down his face he licked it and he stood high with pride but Heatherstone was not done yet. She leaped again but Owlbreeze turned around in time and raised his front paw and hit Heatherstones belly side he felt his claws rake right throw Heatherstone. Heatherstones body fell to the dirt ground and Owlbreeze felt the thud run throw his body "you killed her, and I thought she was strong" Raven yowled with pride. "I.. I killed Heatherstone." Owlbreeze whimpered "yes, and that means your ready for anything" Raven meowed "so now, Owlbreeze you can awake and teach Drizzlepaw your incredible skills and talent" Raven snorted. Owlbreeze felt a little lick on his eye as he opened his eyes to see Thorndrop awake "what happened to your eye!" she snapped with fear "what?" Owlbreeze mewed he got up and walked to the medicine cat den pool and saw the same cut he got from Heatherstone and then he realized that there were so many other cuts on him "Thorndrop, can you get Cedarbranch or Aquafeather please." Owlbreeze pleaded, Owlbreeze collapsed to the ground with pain and then he saw Thorndrop get up and sprint outside of the medicine cat den.

***

Owlbreeze walked to the freshkill pile to see Thorndrop sitting with Greynose and Cloverwhisker. Owlbreeze plopped to the ground beside Splashbelly with a vole in his mouth. "hey well look who finally awake." Splashbelly meowed with a mouthful of hare "yeah, and I'm going to take Drizzlepaw and finish her training, thank you for filling me in while I was." Owlbreeze paused "Umm... Hurt" "No problem Owlbreeze anything for you I mean your my best friend." Splashbelly meowed. "OWLBREEZE!" it was Drizzlepaw "you okay so what are we going to do today." Drizzlepaw asked "I'm going to teach you some more battle moves that I learned when I was your age" Owlbreeze replied "WOW, really!" she said with excitement in her eyes "yup just let me eat and I will get you." Owlbreeze went on "okay I will be in the apprentice den" Drizzlepaw mentioned.