Wonder x Shockwave

Shockwave's Profile:

" Shocky!~" Wonder whined sitting on my desk.

I looked up at her optics, being the top two students in the Science Academy had its perks. Like being allowed to do pretty much whatever you want. However, Wonder took this to a point.

" What is it Wonder?" I asked, who was my unofficial gf. 

" I'm hungry.." I gave her a look.

" You already have ate an entire meal just fifteen minutes ago!" Wonder slumped.

" Yeah! But now I'm hungry.." I shook my helm.

" For what exactly?" I asked.

" CANDY!" Wonder said smiling bright.

" ...Wonder." I groaned, that girl basically ran on Candy. 

She probably didn't even need Energon based on how all the candy she eats! Wonder gazed into my optic challenging me. Sighing, I looked away and got up to get some candy from the teacher's desk. 

Grabbing a handful of candy, I ran back to my seat and gave it to Wonder. Smiling, she took the candy and ate all of it. Sighing, I laid my helm down onto my desk. I looked up only when I heard Wonder giggling. 

" Tired?" She asked kissing my helm.

" Very. There was a rukus outside the boy's resting area." I explained, some boys thought it was a good idea to place paint bombs outside the door. 

" My poor Shocky!" Wonder said hugging me tightly. 

Softly smiling, I let her hug me when the teacher came into the room. He looked directly at us with a glare and I realized with horror why. There had been a camera catching our crime of stealing the candy...

" SHOCKWAVE! WONDER!" I jumped to my feet.

" RUN!" Wonder yelled grabbing my servo, running towards the door.

The teacher chased us around the campus and we because the Highlight of that week's topics. Just a normal day at the Academy.