Moonglider x Megatron

Moonglider's Profile: 

  I walked in the Crystal Gardens smiling. A note had been placed on my desk, telling me to come there to see someone. I sat down on a nearby bench and looked at the many stars shining through the crystals. 

  " I'm glad to see you here." I looked over to my right and saw Megatron standing there grinning. 

  " I'm guessing it was you who put the note on my desk?" I asked as Megatron sat beside me on the bench.

  " Yes my dear seeker." Megatron said kissing my servo. 

  Blushing softly, I smiled up at him. Megatron then began talking to me. However, I didn't hear him.

  " Oh, I'm sorry. May you repeat yourself please?" I asked.

  " I was saying, you look beautiful tonight." My blush grew across my face. 

  " Thank you sir." I said kindly while blushing. " However, why would you like to spend time with me?"

  " You're one of my favorite soldiers, is one of my top fliers, and is beautiful. Why wouldn't I?" Megatron asked smiling. 

  " You're quite kind sir." I said back to him, " Sir, is this a date?"

  It was suddenly Megatron's turn to blush hard. " Uh, um, yes?" 

  Smirking, I leaned in kissed him. " Good." 

  We stayed there almost the entire night just talking. To say we were love was an understatement.