Strongarm x Sideswipe Snippet

Strongarm's Profile: 

I sat on my favorite sign, watching the sunset when I heard someone climbing up next to me. " Lieutenant?" I asked, expecting him.

" Nope!" A voice said, a tall annoying red mech said. 

" Sideswipe." I said with a groan.

" What are you doing up here alone?" Sideswipe asked me, sounding very curious. 

" Relaxing." I stated.

" Then I'll join you." Sideswipe said, sitting quietly. 

" Why?" I asked this time.

" I don't know." He admitted. " Just want to spend time with you and the others I guess." 

" Really?" I asked.

" I guess so." Sideswipe said casually, putting his servos out behind him and laying out, relaxing.

I shrugged and laid back on my back. Feeling relaxed I closed my optics, feeling happy for some reason. 

Suddenly, I felt something splat on my face. Sitting up, I touched my face, a liquid slowly oozing down my face. Looking at the substance, I realized it was some sort of punch..mixed with glue. 

" SIDESWIPE!" I demanded, looking at him.

Sideswipe was laughing hard, getting to his pedds, throwing out an arm over my helm. Slipstream and Jetstorm jumped on it and the three of them ran off while I chased them.

Eventually, I was able to catch them and I covered them in the same liquid/paste I was covered in and threw feathers on them. Therefore, making them look like very odd chickens. 

It was fun.