Part 4: The Sponsors

Luna walked out to Valencia to see how she looked. Luna looked stunning in her silver gown and she hoped Valencia was too.

"Hey Val! How was it?" Luna asked.

"Ok, so first of all, it was all mierda and I still see no point to it, but I look amazing as always," smirked Valencia. She looked at Luna, "Wow!!! Your dress is stunning." She looked at the time. "We should probably get to our carriages though. We don't wanna be left behind."

"You look stunning too!" Luna exclaimed. Someone whisked her away to her carriage.

Valencia grabbed Luna's arm to drag her to the carriage section. Valencia then left her and went to her own. "Bye Luna!" she exclaimed.

"Bye!" she said back. Luna went off to her carriage. Jonah was sitting there.

Luna's POV:

I went to the carriage and saw majestic, milky white horses at the reigns. There was a shiny silver coat on the carriage and Jonah was sitting on it.

"What are you doing here? Come on give me a hug," I said. Then i pulled him into a hug and i saw my trainer.

"What are we supposed to do?" i asked.

"You are supposed to make alliances, and hold hands." she said.

"Thank you? I mean sure we are friends but like holding hands? No." i said.

Jonah happily replied, "Sure i'll do it!"

"Jonah," I said sarcastically.

I walked over with him and went on to the cart. He stepped on first and he helped me up because i had a huge puffy dress on.

" Bonne chance."

The carts started moving and capitol watches us. It was really scary. But then my dress started crackling.

" What is happening?" i asked Jonah.

" Electric clothes i presume." he replied.

"Wow!" i exclaimed.

I grabbed his hand and i raised our hands into the air and people threw roses at us. We were one of the first to exit and we went out of your clothes into the training center immediately. I walked over quietly and i sat in the room blankly waiting for something to happen.

Valencia's POV:

I started to head to my carriage with Liam. I saw Leia waiting by it. She hugged me. "Hola otra vez! Me olvide de decir te, agara le la mano a él. Así, gente se van a dar mas cuenta de ti. Has bien. Y vea te linda como siempre," said Leia. (translates to: Hi again! I forgot to tell you, hold his hand. That way, people are going to recognize you more. Do well. Look pretty like you always do)

"Gracias, nos vemos," I replied. (translates to: thank you, I'll see you later)

"Yo creo en ti," she said as she pulled away from our hug. (translates to: I believe in you)

I hopped into the carriage right next to Liam. My head started to hurt. This was so nerve racking and I don't know why. I was never scared of people. The front carriages started to move forward. Ours followed. I quickly put my hand in Liam's and realized his was sweaty. He must be nervous as heck about this, I thought, he never gets nervous. I gave him a reassuring smile before we went out. He smiled back. We raised our held hands to the world.

Thousands of eyes turned to us and started to cheer our District name. Luna was lucky. She was already in the Training Center. They cheered me and Liam even as we were about to enter the Training Center. They closed the doors, and you could hear the cheering no longer.

"You guys did so good!!" gushed Leia.

"Thank you," I said. I was yanked my the arm by my mentor, and she led me and Liam to the Training Center.