11. That bitch.

John's POV

Freddie got really close to me and I shivered.

"Deaks, theres something I have to tell you..." he took his hand and used it to brush my hair behind my shoulder. I blushed and I was sure my face was completely red!

The thing that Freddie didn't know, was that I have liked him for years now...

I leaned in closer and-

cRaSh!!!!

Freddie and I jumped back from each other as a loud crash was heard from the other room.

"FUCK YOU, YOU TWAT!" I heard Brian cuss.

"EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" That was obviously roger.

Oh god. Were they fighting?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Freddie and I rushed out of that room faster than you can say cheese on toast!

We ran up to their door. IT WAS LOCKED!!!

"BRIAN! ROGER LET US IN!" I shouted. I could hear someone crying!

Suddenly, Freddie charged at the door yelling "SAILOR MERCURY!" And broke it straight off its hinges!!!

Just kidding.

But he DID burst through the door. I ran into the room and saw Brian curled up on the floor crying, while roger threw a flower pot off the balcony.

"FUCK YOU! YOU TREACHEROUS PISSFLAP! STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY LOVE! IF I EVER SEE YOU HERE AGAIN I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU! YOU SNAKE!" Roger shouted, throwing another flowerpot.

A faint "ow!" Could he heard from down below.

I rushed over to Brian.

"Are you ok Brian?!" I hugged him, "what happened?" I looked up at Rog.

"Well, we were sitting here minding our own fucking business, when this fuck decides to look up and shout slurs at us. Telling us about how it's ungodly to be together." Rog suddenly bursts into tears and now I'm holding both of them. Their wet faces on my shoulders.

I hugged them tightly.

"A homophobe?!" Freddie questioned, looking down at the guy who was now trying to pull a piece of glass out of his arm (from the flowerpot).

"YES!" Brian and roger said in unison, now crying even harder.

"Well... in that case..." Freddie began. Oh no. I was scared... but curious... as to what he was going to do. He turned and leaned over the balcony to face the guy.

"IF I EVER HEAR YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT MY BAND MATES AGAIN, I WILL COME TO YOUR FUCKING HOUSE.. AND FUCKING MURDER YOU! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE... STEVE." Freddie flipped him off.

"How- how do you know my name?!" He asked with fear in his words.

"Oh! Sweetie. Gays are MAGIC! They know EVERYTHING!!!" Freddie danced around.

"F- fuck you. You fags!" The guy limped away.

We took Brian and roger inside the house and sat them down on the bed, cuddling them. Then they slowly backed away and cuddled each other.

"Oh! Hey... guys..." I asked nervously. They looked up. "I- if I may ask... what was that loud crash?" I looked down.

"Oh. Roger threw a tv out the window." Brian sniffed. He added a smile at the end, and the way he said it made it sound like Rog does that all the time.

Freddie must have caught that too because he turned and said, "Rog dear, how many TVs have you thrown out the window?!"

"Umm... four?" He replied.

Then we all laughed.

Brian's POV

From my point of view, what that... guy... said, really hurt. I love Rog with all my heart and hearing that just made my love for him stronger if possible! I now feel the need to protect him no matter what.

I really hate myself because of what happened though.

I broke.

I was supposed to protect Roger but all I did was crumple to the floor. How could I DO THAT?!?!

Freddie and John has left us a while ago. Now we had been sitting in silence for the past twenty minutes. Just enjoying each other's company.

"Roger?" I asked. He turned and looked at me. "Do you want to talk about it?"

He looked the ceiling. Searching for words up there.
"Maybe... I don't know. Can you start?" He looked at me again. His beautiful baby blue eyes staring at me.

"Oh Rog. I'm so sorry!" I stroked his hair.

"Brian! Why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault!" He sat up and looked directly at me. Not blinking. Not breaking eye contact.

"I- I know.. it's just... I felt like I could have done something-

He cut me off by pressing his soft pink lips against mine. We continued kissing while he climbed on top of me, his hands entangling in my hair. He broke off and held me.

"Baby! There was nothing you could have done. You did your best!" He was straddling me, with his hands in my hair. I bet this was a weird sight but i payed attention his his words.

"Rog. I love you. I love you, and I support you, and I will always be there for you! Always!" I kissed him again.

"Brian?"

"Yes roger?"

"Will you be mine forever?"

"Yes roger."

Roger's POV

"Ok... should we tell freddie and deaky where we are going?" I asked. Brian and I had decided we would go out. Help... get our minds off things.

"Yes. Let's go see what those sneaks are up to." He giggled. I tried to get off of him, but my hands were so entangled in his curly hair it was absolutely impossible.

"Ow! Rog!" Brian exclaimed as I tried to pull my hand away.

"Sorry! It's not my fault your hair is so fucking floofy!!!" We both stood up and he was bent down at a weird angle so that it wouldn't hurt as I pulled his hair.

..............................................................

I sighed. After half an hour of trying to untangle my hand from his hair it was getting hopeless.

"Rog, my neck hurts! Can we PLEASE just get Freddie and Deaky's help!" This was his third time asking. I really didn't want them to question this... but my arm was literally numb so I agreed.

We hastily "ran" over to Freddie's room and knocked on the door.

I heard footsteps walk over and I saw the door knob turn.

"Hello OH MY GOD." Freddie burst out laughing. "DEAKS! COME LOOK AT WHAT THESE CRAZY GAYS GOT THEMSELVES INTO! AH! ITS TOO MUCH!" He hit his chest as John appeared in the doorway. As soon as he analyzed the situation, he got into a laughing fit as well.

"GUY! THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS!" Brian tried to look up, "OW!" He snapped back down into the awful, demented position he was in.

"YEAH! My arm has been like this for nearly an hour!!!" I tried to shake it.

"OW!"

This only caused them to laugh even harder.

"SHUT UP!" We both said.

"Ok! Ok! We'll help!" Deaks tried to calm down, but Freddie grabbed onto him which made him laugh again.

They both took a breath.

"Alright, Alright my dears. We will help you!" Freddie stood up and got to work.

This was gonna take a while.