27. Brian the good old fashioned lover boy

Just a shoutout to lifeonMercuryandMars lustforlife14 and sail-away-sweet-sis for being the most amazing people ever. Btw we have a "group chat" but we are missing a freddie! So if you have freddie as your profile picture, come join us. Deaky needs love! Thanks -am

Brian's POV

I really want to impress Rog tonight, so I threw on my tux and went over to his room at 9:00 precisely.

*knock knock knock*

He unlocked it and I fucking screamed.

He looked so beautiful!!! OH MY LOOORRDDD ROGGEERRRR WASSS A GOODDDDD!!!!

"Bri! Calm down!!! Are you fucking alright???" He grabbed my shoulders; pulling me back to reality.

"Yes!!! Oh my gosh! You're just so beautiful, Rog!!!"

He blushed, "you look really... adorable Bri..." he giggled, looking me up and down.

I rolled my eyes. I got what he was at... whenever he looked me up and down like that I knew what he wanted.

"Later Rog. We have reservations!" I grabbed his hand, which was running up my leg, and held it as I started walking. He was clearly distracted and almost tripped when I turned. I giggled, "nervous Rog?"

"I just wish you'd tell me where you're taking me!" He squinted his eyes and stuck out his tongue at me.
I did that exact same face back and he laughed.

GOD I loved his laugh!!!

"You just has to wait and see!!!" We walked to the car and I opened the door for him.

He began to get in when I shouted, "WAIT!!!" He froze, concerned. "Its a really long drive, so do you have to use the loo before we leave?"

"No." He got in.

"Ok- but wait because I forgot something!!!"

"Hurry up you silly cave monkey!" Rog shouted after me.

Cave... monkey???

I ran inside my bedroom, into my cupboard, and grabbed a hidden, small, black box, and put it in my coat pocket.

I ran back out and started the car.

"I hope you didn't try to fuck it while I was gone!" I snickered, talking about the car.

"BITCH I TOLD YOU THAT SONG WAS ABOUT YOU!!!" He laughed; playfully slapping my arm.

I was driving down the road, Rog and I humming to every song that came on the radio. I can't believe it. I actually can't. Three years ago today, Rog and I got together.

It's crazy how life just flies by!

It's also been like... what... somewhat more than 5 but less than 10 years, that I've know him- and he's been my best friend??? Ahhh! He's too cute!!!

We had finally arrived. I parked a little ways away so that Rog could get the suspense of walking down this EXTREMELY  wealthy street.

The building cane into view and Roger's eyes went big.

"Briiiiiii-

"Surprise!" I jazz hands him.

"W-WHAT???" He smiled in awe.

"I have been saving up money to take you here for the past year!!!"

"Oh my god you really didn't have to do this!!!" He exclaimed.

"Oh- but I wanted to show how much I love you!" I said.

"I know- but you have already done that every single day you put up with this," he pointed to himself. I giggled.

"Don't be so hard on yourself! You are a really lovable creature!"

"Oh so I'm a creature..." he giggled as I held out my hand for him. He took it and we walked in.

I told them I had a reservation and a waitress led us to our table.

Everything was VERY pricey, but I had saved enough money for anything. Tonight was going EXTREMELY well I must say. We ordered and talked and then I payed and we walked out.

We got back in the car. I checked my pocket real quick to make sure my little box was still in there. It was. Thank god.

"Alright Rog; lets go!" I put my hand on the gear and stepped on the petal. What Rog didn't know, was that we were going to make a little stop on the way back.

I patted the box in my pocket as I got off the highway onto a dimly lit; familiar back road.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"You'll see, love." I smiled. I knew EXACTLY what I was doing. I loved him and I wanted to be with him.. forever.

Sorry this chapter was kinda sloppy, but you are going to love the next one I think (hope) 😂