28. Forever

Sorry if this seems short! -am

Brian's POV

I stopped the car.

"Why are we at my house?" Rog asked.

"I wanted to show you something." We got out and walked inside.

His house was much different now; furnished and painted. It was decorated with pictures of us. There was this one of the two of us laughing into the camera while holding each other. That was my favorite. It really captured our relationship. Loving, but fun and sweet.

"Come here" I say, "stand right here," I directed him. He did as he was told.

I took a deep breath. "3 years ago; you told me to do something to make you sure you weren't dreaming.... do you remember what I did?"

He slowly nodded, "yes... you blew on my face..." I blew in his face just now. He laughed, "youuu took your shirt off..." I slowly unbuttoned my shirt... "and then you made me run after you..." his eyes widened as I sprinted out the door. "BITCH!!!" He yelled as I was laughing.

Then I stopped running and caught him in a hug.

"Then what?" I asked (I knew perfectly well what was next, I just wanted to hear him say it).

"I fell on top of you?"

I pulled him down. "Like this?" I smirked.

"Yeah...." he kissed me.

"Rog I love you."

"I love you more bri!"

He got off and I stood up; pulling him up too.

"I brought you here... because... well because this was the first time I told you I loved you, and.. uh..." I suddenly became very nervous, "we had our first kiss here... and this is where we got together basically!"

I felt around for the little box in my pocket and took it out.

"You know that thing we do where it's like: Brian, Yes roger, question, yes roger? Well now it's my turn to start it up."

I got down on one knee. Rog's baby blue eyes went big with shock.

"Roger?"

"Y-yes Brian?"

"You are the love of my life. I want to be with you forever.... roger meddows taylor....will you marry me?"

"YES BRIAN! OH MY GOD YES!!!" He jumped on me and hugged me so tightly I could barley even breathe! "I love you so much!!!" He shouted as he kissed me like a million times.

He looked at me as I put the ring around his finger.

"Now we match..." I bit my lip as I showed him my hand; and the ring I had secretly been wearing all night that he hadn't noticed. My silly boy.

"Awwwww I love you!!" He said in a baby voice, so it was more like: aawww I wuv woo!"

"I love you too Rog! More than you know."

We kissed and cuddled under the stars for a while. I had never really thought about this, but roger was my fiancé!!!

And I loved him so much!