Axel x male Heartless Reader: Sunset Beauty

Requested by derpydacat

Thank u for reading and requesting!

(___)= Static sound.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lea, Isa, and a third male sat together in Radiant Garden's center plaza, eating sea salt ice-cream and laughing together.

Then, Isa had to leave. Leaving Lea and the third male alone.

The sun was setting.

Lea looked at the male and smiled. "The sunset makes you look like an angel.. (___)" He murmured sweetly. The static burning painfully.

The male, whose eyes were blurred, smiled back. "Aww.. Your so sweet Lea! This is why your my boyfriend!" The male spoke kindly with much fondness. Kissing Lea's cheek tenderly.

Lea blushed and held out his hand. Wordlessly.

"Aw, too bashful to ask to hold my hand?~ Cuute~" the male said and placed his hand in Lea's with a featherly touch. Placing another kiss on his lips. Which Lea happily responded by kissing back with as much love and gentleness as his boyfriend gave him.

Until the world around them distorted into a black void of emptiness.

Lea opened his eyes and looked around frantically for his love.
"(___)?!" He called. But no one came. "(___)?!? Lea called again, but still, nothing came. Lea started running into the void around him, looking for his lost boyfriend. Calling his name, even if all he heard was painful static.

Oh , Lea knew his name. Something just wouldn't let him say it.

"(___)!! Please! I can't lose you!!" Lea called again, before a shocking pain eched it's way into his chest, right where is heart was. (__/n~).." he called, no one came. Bt the name wasn't as static as it was before.

"I'm sorry Lea.."

Lea heard his voice.

"(__/n)!!" Lea hollered and tried to run to the voice, but the pain. Oh how it worsened and tightened heavily in his heart.

Suddenly Lea started falling backwards into the void of darkness, a hole with no bottom. The male with blurred eyes stood above Lea as his hopelessly reached out to him. "(Y_/__)!! Help me!" But all Lea saw, was the tendrils of darkness stabbing amd tearing into the boy's body as he screamed and writhed in pain , before becoming a twisted creature of darknesz and evil

"H-heart.. Less?"

Lea fell into the black, seeing the yellow glowing eyes of thw creature above him.

Everything around him..

Went..

Dark..

...

"LEEAAAAAA!!!!"
_____________________________________________________________

Axel jolted from his slumber and panted heavily.

Sweat and tears rolled down his face as he started to sob heartly. His body quivering and shaking from the shock and terror he once again witnessed from his nightmare transformed memories of his former boyfriend and soulmate as Axel called him:

"(Y/n)"

That same name from his dream, but not muffled or disorted by any static. Just a name he knew well, far to well.