What have I done?

Hi Sorry for not posting part 2 right away but school is going crazy right now and yep...

But here it is! Short but well yeah...

"Look over there it's a girl, is she dead." a young boy says.

"I don't know call an ambulance I'll go see if she's alive."

Michael is at home talking to Ash on the phone to see if he knows where you are.

"I can't believe what I did how can I be so stupid? She haseen out for over 1,5 hours now and Calum and Luke don't know anything about where she may be!"

"Calm down okay I'll do what I can mate, everything is going to be fine I promise."

They hang up and a few minutes pass by and the phone calls.

Michael doesn't hesitate to answer the phone.

"Y/N!?!?" he says-

"Is this Michael Clifford?" a male voice says.

"Yes."

"Hi Mr. Clifford I'm Dr.Richards, there has been what we think a suicide attempt performed by Ms. Y/L/N and she is in a very unstable condition right now so we have to ask you to come down to the hospital as fast as possible!"

"I'll be there in about 15 minutes!"

"Good just say your name in the reception desk and they'll tell you where to go."

They hung up.

Michael starts shaking as he walks around gathering his keys and stuff.

He sits down in his car feeling tears stream down his now shocked and pale face.

"What have I done!?" He whispers between sobs.

He then hurries to the hospital meeting up with doctor Richards.

"Hello Mr. Clifford about Ms. Y/L/N, she is now in a Coma and we don't know if she will survive but if you want to you can go inside and visit her."

He nods slowly taking a deep breath before walking in to the room.

He sees your pale body lying there plugged into machines and stuff.

He starts to shake and covers his face with his hands before he walks up to you and take your hand...

15 Votes for next part!

-Jossi