2. somnophilia

Gasp- what's this? I'm not dead? Damn.

Hey binches, sorry for making you wait so long but here's another chapter, I guess.

"i promise it won't be another decade", I say.

*takes two years*

IM BACK CRACK DADDYS AHAHA

Disclaimer: I haven't written in a while so it might be like, terrible but ANY FEEDBACK IS GOOD FEEDBACK

Any requests or kink suggestions or whatever are both welcome and greatly appreciated.

its not non-con but it could be irl idk it was discussed by Sam and Ethan previously.

There are so many reads?? I'm honoured and I'm so sorry for dipping

SOMNOPHILIA = FUCKING SOMEONE WHO IS ASLEEP
-------------------------------------

  Ethan walked slowly up the stairs. He was so hard, and so frustrated. He'd spent the evening at work, bar tending at the club. It was filled with wasted lowlifes spending their name's worth on half a glass of whiskey and complaining to him about crap he had no interest in while he impatiently waited to go home to his Sammy.

  The twinks showing off their tiny little bodies did nothing to help him and his.. problem.

  It wasn't those boys specifically, no, the only slutty little twink that got him going was Sam.

  But the way they would arch their backs, show off their asses to the older men with money, how they were flaunting every inch of their soft skin, it only brought him thoughts of his angel doing that for him, arching his back, showing himself off.

  Better yet, Ethan could see him on his back, legs spread just for him. Maybe Ethan would be fucking him, gripping his thigh with one hand, and his throat with his other.

  Maybe Sam would be jerking his cock, fast, making himself over sensitive, force some tears in his eyes. He would have his other hand up to his mouth, biting down on his knuckle to stop himself from letting the neighbors hear how good Ethan was making him feel.

  It was thoughts like those that had Ethan basically speed walking up the steps now, getting to him and Sam's shared room.

  The distance from the top of the stairs to his bedroom was so short but it felt like it was miles away from him. All he wanted to do was tear his boy apart, make himself feel good and make Sam feel better.

  Finally, finally, Ethan pushed his door open, ripping off his shirt and basically running to the bed, where Sam lay, asleep.

  In any other circumstance, Ethan taking advantage of Sam's lifeless body would be rape. But, Sam had already consented. The boy was a total Somnophiliac and had actually asked Ethan to use his body while he was sleeping.

  But the two were in love and couldn't get enough of one another, so when Sam was awake, so was Ethan, and when Ethan was asleep, So was Sam.

  But because of Ethan having to work late this evening, it provided him the perfect opportunity.

  Ethan let out a rough, strangled breath looking over Sam's body, he fell asleep wearing absolutely nothing aside from one of Ethan's old sweatshirts.

  Ethan totally would have just stood there for a moment, just admiring the beauty that is Samber, had it not been for how incredibly desperate he was to get off.

  Ethan unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled the zipper down, moaning audibly as his cock was no longer confined in the pants that he swears came straight from hell.

  Sam was so pretty, all pale and angelic, about to get ruined. Ethan pressed a kiss on his Cheekbone before gently removing the sweatshirt from the boy's upper body.

  Ethan left kisses and hickeys down Sam's chest and stomach, not waking him up, but, heard him hum and whimper in his sleep.

  Sam's legs were spread and Ethan spat on his first three fingers and pressed them against Sam's entrance.

  "Mm", Sam whined when Ethan slipped his first two fingers in him, sliding them in and out, speeding up after giving Sam a minute to adjust.

  All Ethan wanted to do was bury himself in his Angel, but Sam's safty and well being was more important to him that anything so he'd wait and prep him first, a tedious process but definitely worth it.

  "Fuck", Sam mumbled, all three of Ethan's fingers were in him now, Ethan pumped his hand up and down his Shaft, occupying himself before he would be able to fuck his boy.

  Eventually, Sam was pressing back against Ethan's fingers, groaning quietly in his sleep.

  "Fuck you're so beautiful Sammy", Ethan groaned to himself. Ethan removed his fingers, letting Sam whimper and watching him grip the sheets in anticipation.

  Ethan lined himself up with Sam and forced himself through Sam's entrance, groaning loudly that finally he got to be surrounded by his little sluts walls.

  With the pull of his hips, Ethan then slammed himself back into Sam, listening to his boy moan and whine over his own grunts and groans.

  "Ah, f-fuck! Damien!!", Sam moaned, fucking himself back onto Ethan's cock before he halted in his place making Sam groan in discontent.

  "Who the fuck is Damien?", Ethan demanded, hearing Sam giggle. Ethan rolled his eyes and slapped Sam's inner thigh, making the boy moan. "Fucking brat, if you need me to stop, just tell me, okay love?"

  "Yes sir. But, please don't stop, feel so good", Sam hummed sleepily, moving his hand to his cock but stopping before jerking himself off. "May I touch myself p-please sir?", He requested.

  "I shouldn't let you because of that little joke you made. But I suppose you may my love", Ethan sprang his hips back and forth, moaning loudly as he got closer and closer to the orgasm he'd been waiting for all night.

  "Ethan, sir, I need to cum, p-pretty please", Sam gasped, his back arched showing off the body that Ethan missed oh so much while he was at the bar.

  "Cum for me, fucking slut, show me how much of a whore you are darling", Ethan moved Sam's legs up over his shoulders, digging his nails into Sam's thighs while he fucked Sam harder and harder until the boy was screaming and spilling all over himself.

  "Fuck Sammy, you're so gorgeous", Ethan groaned loudly and fucked him harder, chasing after  his orgasm, and making Sam extra sensitive.

  "E, please, fill me up, c'mon, I w-want you to make me call messy with your c-cum sir please", Sam whined, his walls retracting around him repeatedly.

  Ethan moaned, loud enough for his neighbors to hear him as he filled Sam up with his semen.

  Ethan breathed heavily, pulling out slowly and groaning as he watched his cum leak out of his boy's hole.

  Sam was covered in hickies and bruises and scratches and he had red splotches covering him and his blonde hair was matted against his forehead while his hole poured cum out onto the blanket under

  "Babe, you look like a mess", Ethan laughed, kissing Sam's sweaty forehead. "I'm gonna clean you up love, you just fall back asleep okay? Do you need anything?", Ethan said, grabbing a moist towelette from the night stand and wiping Sam clean with it.

  "I don't need anything Ethan, thank you. I love you so much", Sam hummed, half asleep and drifting in and out of subspace while Ethan removed the cum filled blanket he was laying on and tossing it aside before he got in bed with Sam and threw an arm over him.

  "I love you more angel", Ethan kissed Sam's temple and pulled the comforter over them, and they both drifted to sleep.

--------
Yeaheaheahhhh
Bwomp bwomp bwomp.

leave lots of comments cause I love reading them <3

||UNEDITED||