6. toy experimentation

hey sexies, first chapter in a while :p
i hope you guys like it!
I ended up losing my internet for 5 days so I couldn't post it when I wanted to </3
i keep accidentally writing  instead of ethan and it's stressing me out </3

this chapter includes the following:
-lots of praise
-3-4 sex toys
-multiple orgasms
-sensory deprivation (blind fold)
-restraints, handcuffs

comment or dm requests!
——————————————————

"Alright sweet boy, lay down for me", Ethan guided Sam too their bed and held his hand until he was laying in the centre of the bed, resting his head on the soft pillows.

Ethan smiled at his boyfriend and admired his beautiful naked body only illuminated by a dim lamp and the moon before he leaned down to kiss him on his forehead. Sam smiled and watched his owner stride to their closet and pulling out a box of various objects, presumably all of which would soon be used on him.

The box dropped from Ethan's hands onto the night stand, and he turned to look at Sam, "You are beautiful." Ethan gave an awkward yet endearing smile, "Tonight is going to take a lot out of you, are you positive you want this?"

"I'm positive. I promise.", Sam's breath hitched as Ethan brought out a pair of handcuffs and brought his hands above his head, trapping them against the headboard.

"Do these feel okay?" Ethan asked, watching intently as Sam shifted his hands around, pulling against the handcuffs to test them.

Sam looked up at Ethan admiring his shirtless figure before speaking, "They only hurt when I pull on them".

  Ethan smiled and leaned down to kiss his soft lips. "Then you better be a good boy and keep your hands still", Ethan smirked.

  "Don't you want to be a good boy for your owner?", Ethan's words had Sam choking on his own breath, his cock already perking up.

  "Yes sir, of course", Sam spoke quietly, his eyes never leaving Ethan's, "I want to be your good boy".

  Ethan smiled and pulled a black, silk blindfold out of the box and raised it to Sam's eyes. "Is this okay?", Sam nodded and the silk was soon after tied gently around his eyes, blinding him from whatever Ethan had planned for him that night.

  "You're breathtaking my sweet love", Ethan let out a breath he didn't know he was holding while he admired the sight before him.

  Ethan reached forward to caress the side of Sam's face, then slowly and gently dragged his hand down his neck and chest, leaving a trail of goosebumps before he reached Sam's nipple, and flicking it which drew a soft whine from his submissive's lips.

  "Pretty boy" Ethan exhaled as he watched Sam's cock harden, jerking with every pinch to his nipples.

  Ethan's large hand traced down his chest and passed his stomach before resting just above his cock, then he took his hand away leaving Sam's hips twitching in anticipation.

  Sam could hear Ethan opening then rummaging through the box before pulling something out. He tried to listen for any sounds that might have given away the objects identity but he was at a loss.

  That was until he felt the gentle pinch of nipple clamps being secured onto him.

  "Ethan- ah", Sam's breath hitched, his chest pushing into the air as he arched his back and whimpered.

  "Pretty", Ethan smiled tugging at them gently before reaching for a small remote and turning on the second of three settings.

  "Oh- oh, ah- Ethan", Sam whined and arched his back as the clamps started vibrating around his sensitive nipples.