5. threesome

Liam^^

I'm gonna try and update regularly, let's see how that goes

  This chapter is gonna be Rose x Hiriko
No lmao I'm kidding and only one of you are gonna get it hehehe

Also I would die for Kevin Ball

Anyway yeah, I've decided on naming the other guy Liam cause a billion people suggested the name so thank youuuuu

Someone should make me a cover for this 🤔🤔 I kinda dislike this one

Oh yeah, I have two new books starting soon! One gay, one lesbian, and if you're interested, keep an eye out for those books ♡

As always, thank you so so much for all your support I appreciate it more than anything

ALSO IM NOT PREGNANT IT WAS A FALSE ALARM
And I'm just dumb but whateva

Anyway go read

Wait first, my last chapter was kinda meh :/ I'm sorry for that but I'm not sure why? Any constructive criticism you people may have??
---------------------------------------------------------

Wait first, my last chapter was kinda meh :/ I'm sorry for that but I'm not sure why? Any constructive criticism you people may have??---------------------------------------------------------

That's what a spit roast is for those of you who don't know^^
--------------------------------------

  Ethan kissed Sam deeply, hands on either side of his face, "you're sure you're okay doing this?", he asked his submissive boyfriend, dragging his hands from Sam's face, down his arms and then holding Sam's hands in his own.

  "I'm very sure, I promise. I want you and Liam to destroy me. Together.", Sam smirked, his words going straight to Ethan's cock.

  Ethan nodded in agreement just as there was a knock on the door. "That must be Liam. You're all prepped?", Sam nodded, "alright you go to our room, and I don't want to see any article of clothing on you when we get up there, got it?", Ethan demanded, recieving another nod from Sam before the smaller boy left upstairs.

  Ethan ran a hand through his hair, and adjusted his grey sweatpants that barely hid the outline of his erection, then went and pulled the door open, inviting in one of his friends, Liam.

  "Hey dude, thanks for inviting me over, and allowing me to.. you know", Liam laughed coming in and kicking his shoes off his feet by the door.

  "Oh yeah no problem. Sam's upstairs, and honestly, go wild tonight man, but, no cumming inside him. Only I'm allowed to do that. And If he says stop don't stop, but if he says the word 'blueberry', then you stop, and if you don't I'll fucking kill you.", Ethan told Liam in complete seriousness.

  The two dominants made there way upstairs, and upon entering the bedroom, they were greeted by Sam sitting on the bed, leaning against the wall, jerking off his little cock.

  "Touching yourself without us?", Ethan laughed, Liam snickering quietly.

  "You were right Ethan, he really is an eager little slut", Liam looked Sam up and down.