Chapter 2

The next morning
Johnny's POV
I woke up and decided that starting today I will not go to my group of friends. I have another group of friends that people don't know I'm friends with. I went to school and went to my other group of friends. It consists. Nadia,Case, Connor,Ruby,Mia,Jacob,Darius, Katie and now me.

Jo-hey guys

Co-hey bro it's been a long time since you talk to us.

D-yeah dude Sup

Jo-im good

N-hey Johnny

Jo-hey Nads

Ca-You should sit with us in lunch time.

M-Yeah c'mon it'll be fun

Jo-k? Sure

Ka-we should all probably head to class. Bye see you guys in class.

Annie's POV
I saw Johnny walk in first class which homeroom, we have the same homeroom so we would see each other. He would always sit beside me but this time he sat beside Nadia. Why?! Was he mad at me or smth? After first period I went outside and wait at the door to talk to Johnny.

A-Hey John

Jo-hay Ann's wassup?

A-do hate me or smth?

JO-no why would I

A-cause your not hanging out with me anymore.

Jo-im just busy. Anyways I gtg.

A-k..... Bye........

At lunch
Annie's POV
It was now lunch time and I saw Johnny sit with Nadia and her friends. Not gonna lie I felt sad. While all my friends were talking I just stayed silent and play with my food.

K-does anyone know why my brother is sitting with them and not us.

Everyone-no....

A-anyways I gtg do smth bye.

Annie's POV
While I was going to my locker someone tripped me and I fell. I saw Nadia and her minions Mia and Katie.

N-hey lejerk did you know that Johnny is now friends with us and not you.

Without saying anything I left. I felt like crying and I knew I messed up bad. I didn't feel like continuing school so I just went home and watch TV while crying. Three hours later my brother went home.

C-hey sis u okay? You seem off today.

A-yeah I'm fine.

I went upstairs to my room. I was so bored when I got a call from someone.

Unknown-hi is this Annie?

A-yes and who is this?

U-youll have to find out yourself.

A-huh???

U- I just wanna tell you that Johnny being friends with Nadia is not safe. Nadia has a secret past that nobody knows except her Friends. You need to stop him from getting closer to Nadia this is all I'm gonna say don't tell anyone about this and if you need anything just tell me.

A-okay??? But how?

U-that you need to figure it out yourself. Bye

Plot Twist
Word count 482

Btw check out my new series