Chapter 8

Annie's POV
I woke up cuddling with Johnny. I slowly move out of Johnny's grip. I realized that today is Sunday and this weekend I haven't went home yet so I wrote a note saying I went home and I left the note at the table beside Johnny. When I got home my mom greeted me good morning then I went to my room. I took a bath. I went downstairs to eating my breakfast while scrolling through my phone when I got a text from the unknown person that texted me last time.

U- I see that you already found out about Nadia's secret.

A- how do you know?

U- I'm not done yet. Nadia will find a way to get closer to johnny so always watch him. Don't let him go to Nadia.

A- alright? I guess?

After breakfast I decided to have some sister time with Hayley since I haven't been hanging out with her. We binge watch FRIENDS till it was time for dinner. After dinner I prepare on what I'm going to wear tomorrow. After that I went to sleep.

The next day

Johnny's POV
I got ready and went to school. On the way to school I saw Annie walking. I hugged behind her she jumped a little bit then she realized it was me.

A-well good morning sleepy head

Jo- I am not a sleepy head *pouts*

A- aww I'm sorry for calling you that, little sleepy head *runs away*

JO-hey!! *Runs after her and catches her*
Gotcha!

A-Hey that's not fair you're way faster than me

We didn't realize that we were already in school. I wanted to go to my locker but Annie pulled my arm and pulled to our group of friends.

Jo- hey guys.....

H-hey!

J-how was your day with Mr Orlando? *Smirks*

A- *blushes* what?! How did you know?

L- Kenzie told us everything.

A-kenzie......

K- sorry not sorry

Ca-You guys are cute together

A- anyways I'm going to first period.

I followed her to first period since we have the same homeroom. I sat beside her. Then the day went on. Nadia tried talking to me but I would always ignore them and Annie always comes near or beside me everytime Nadia tries talking to me which made Nadia leave.