chapter 9

Annie's POV
It's almost my birthday and I wonder if any of my friends will remember it. I did my homework then I FaceTime the girls till I fell asleep. I entered school and saw Johnny with Nadia. What?! Didn't he just completely ignore her yesterday now they're friends. This is confusing. I got to first period which is homeroom. Yesterday Johnny sat beside me today he's sitting beside Nadia. Of course! It was now music class and the teacher told us that he will pick the partner. The only person I know is Johnny so I hope I get Johnny. The teacher put the list of who is gonna be your partner. (These are random ships btw)

Roni-Aaron

Liza-David

Lauren-Alex

Annie-Johnny

Zoe-Cody

Dylan-Sebastian

Yess! When I saw the list I was so happy. The teacher said it's about writing a song and singing it in front of the class together it could be any genre and it's due on Friday. Wow great my birthday yay. I went over to johnny.

A- who's house?

Jo- huh? For what?

A- to do the project dummy.

JO-ummm yours

A- alright then see you after school.

It's now after school and I was waiting for Johnny so we can walk home together finally he came. We were talking while walking.

A-soo why are we doing it in my house not yours?

Jo-oh umm my mom has some cousins coming over I guess?

A-ok any ways we're here.

We entered my house and I saw Hayley watching TV and my mom in the kitchen.

A- mom I'm home

Mrs Katie- Mk

Mk- I see you invited Johnny over. Hi Johnny haven't seen you in a long to time

Jo- hi Mrs Katie, hi Haybug

H$- hi John!

A-well we should go to my room and start the project.

Jo-k

We went to my room and when I got there I told Johnny to wait because I wanted to change my clothes when I was done we started to do the project

A- what is the song gonna be about?

Jo- umm a love song?

A- that's a great idea. I'll make the lyrics and you can take my guitar over there and make the rythm.

Jo- alright

We worked on our project until my mom called me that dinner was ready so we went downstairs to eat dinner. We sat beside each other and my mom keeps smirking.

H$- are you two dating?

A- what! No!

H$- I'm just saying you guys would look cute together.

A- *rolls eyes playfully*

Jo- well I'm gonna go home thanks for the dinner Mrs Katie.

Mk- alright get home safely.

He left the house

A- seriously Hayley

H$- what?

A-out of all the questions you could ask you had to ask that one.

H$- I was just asking and plus do you like him? *Smirks*

A- maybe.....*blushes*