Chapter 3 - Generic Hentai High School

You couldn't believe that Yakeda just wanted that damn book, she obviously wanted the amazing magic hidden away in this book, you held it in your arms before sighing and going towards school, however as you looked up and saw the moon, you decided it would be best to sleep rather than go to school, you can just go to school later, and you walked around you found a bridge, you then slept underneath that bridge for the night, it was a horrible night, it was freezing cold, and all that wind didn’t help either, however you were able to create a spirit fire, it gave you warmth and you were able to make a blanket out of ofuda talisman, you enchanted them to make you feel cozy, and so you closed your eyes to rest…

Meanwhile, back on the school campus in the main office…

Lilith: “I CAN’T BELIEVE I LOST HIM! How can I be this stupid!”

???: “Well in terms of intelligence, you’re pretty much retarded”

Lilith can only sigh and stare at the woman in front before letting out a fake tear

Lilith: “Why do you always insult me? You know how sensitive I am about that”

She says as she frowns a bit before crossing her arms in frustration as she taps her foot

???: “Well shit, I’m sorry”

Lilith: “It’s ok I forgive you”

???: “Psyche as fuck, you know I hate you”

Lilith: “God damn it”

???: “What, you’re already damned, you want me to send you into damnation? I can do that you know?”

Lilith: “Yeah well, listen up, can you stop being so mean to me all the time? I mean I am the boss here, sure you’re like a goddess and everything… but I’m the principal, and as such, I make the decisions here, even if you are the supreme heavenly divine goddess of the universe… now anyways, where was I? Oh yeah! We gotta find that kid! If we find him, we can deal with our gang problems!”

The woman in front of her simply rolled her eyes and turned her head away from Lilith, however, there were other staff members in front of the desk she was currently sitting on.

???: “Well… if you have any scent of him, I can hunt him down easily”

Lilith: “Oh yeah! I forgot that you were such a great hunter Yanagi-San! How about you go up to my room and sniff around, I’m sure you’ll find something in there, but… he didn’t spend much time in there”

Yanagi: “Hmm… then I’ll go and try to see what I can find, I’ll go and fly around the area, maybe he hasn’t gotten far, I’ll be back soon…”

Yanagi quickly walked towards a private room, everybody looked at the room before seeing a falcon fly out

Lilith: “I really don’t understand as to why she never lets us see how she transforms… I mean it's not that big of a deal, a lot of us transform too… but anyways what else can we do to find him?”

???: “Well… He’s just some kid, plus he’s a human if anything he’s probably gonna get into trouble-”

Soon the door burst down and an extremely tall woman came in, she was very pale, white as snow, literally, she had a massive blush on her face and she even had hearts in her eyes

???: “KID! DID SOMEBODY SAY KID! I SWEAR I HEARD KID!”

The current staff members simply sighed as she walked in

Lilith: “ugh… please not this bitch- Uh, I mean… I mean... he’s not exactly a kid”

???: “Anything under 18 is perfectly fine with me! So come on! Please continue, pretend I’m not even here… speaking of which… is this a staff meeting? Why wasn’t I invited?”