Chapter 10: Krism? Why?

12:31pm Saturday, May 9th 2014(Back in time? What?)

Bunneh's POV

"Fuck you man! Once I get out of these chains I'm gonn-" Delirious cut me off, "Watch your mouth or Vanoss is gonna teach you a lesson." My eyes widen and I looked down. How could I let this happen? Why must I be so weak and helpless? 

"Oh really now? We'll see about that. Now I must go, I have things to take care of." Delirious said and set down my mic, he turned and faced me, "Hey Bunneh, what shall I do with you now?" I didn't say anything, I can't trust my voice. 

He walked over and stomped on my wounded leg, I screamed in pain and looked up, "I asked you a question." He shouted. "Please, just stop." I begged, "No, I can't stop. Once I have that Italian, then I'll stop." I didn't say a word, he walked over to the door and opened it, "You both bring her to her room." Two voices both said, "Yes Sir."  I recognized both of them. 

A man walked out in front of me and bent down, VG was tattooed on his neck, he smiled at me, "Hey Bunneh. Miss me?" I didn't say anything, I just stared at him. A young lady walked next to him, my eyes widen, her long dark brown hair was in a pony tail, she had red crimson eye and one brown. "Kri-Krism?" I muttered, she smiled at me, "Surpise." 

"Wh-what are you doing here? Why are you here?" I said, she rolled her eyes, "Because that Captain of yours sent me home because I was dating Minx. I decided to go to real Captains." Evan and Krism both smiled, I just looked down. Why? That rule was there for a reason. I disobeyed it too, I'm pretty sure Zodi said something. God I hope she didn't get sent home.

 "That rule was there for a reason, the reason was because of Renee." They both tilted their heads, "Renee was Max's girlfriend when he was a Sergeant, she was Private. One day during a mission she got shot, right in the head. Max was heart broken for months, he couldn't keep up with his job anymore. He got over it, but he made that rule so people don't fall in love, so that when their lover dies, they won't end up like Max." I stared at them, Evan came closer to my face, "How did you find this out?"

"Max only told two people, Adam and Nick. Adam told me, and only me." I stated, Evan smirked, "They're weak, just like you, and weak people deserve to die. Adam will soon realize that. Now lets get you to our room."

"Our room?" 

"Me and you baby." I felt like crying at this point, not again. My heart belongs to one person and thats Zodi. That's what I kept telling myself, no matter what happens, my heart will forever belong to Zodi.

Krism started to release me from the chains and  Evan picked me up bridal style and he walked out of the room, "It's so good to see you again Corporal!" I looked around and seen six familiar faces. Then I realized who it was Lui, Mini, Wildcat, Marcel, Brock, Terroriser. I groaned and turned my face away from them, I just stared at Evans chest, it was better than seeing those assholes. "If you can excuse me, I need to take Bunneh to our room."  "Alright Vanoss, see you soon." Wildcat said.

We reached a door and Krism opened it, they're was a king size bed, small refrigerator by window, a bathroom, and flat screen tv. Oh look, Evan is still a rich asshole.

 He set me down on the bed and Krism handed me some clean clothes, "Change up and rest, you and your leg need it." Evan said, I sneered at him, "Yeah, no thanks to you." He smiled and kissed my cheek. Then him and Krism both left the room, leaving me alone. I stood up, putting a lot of pressure on my good leg and started to change my clothes. 

Once I was done changing, I layed on the bed and cried to myself. Why Krism? Why Chilled? Why me? 

I wipped my face and smiled, "BlackLight will save me." I closed my eyes, "No one gets left behind or forgotten." 

----

How about them football teams..? No? Okay. 

I hope you liked this xD I wanted a different POV, and I didnt think I should us Jonathans.. so MY PO :D . No? Okay ;-; Ill go back to Anthony's POV <3

Bye beautifuls <3