Chapter 14: He's Mine vs He's Mine

9:42am Sunday, May 10th 2014

Adam's POV

"Oh hey Ohm.." Three said, Ohm glared at me and looked around, "Where's Private Chilled?" He asked walking closer to us. "He's taking a shower." I said, "What were you two doing that'll made him shower now?" Ohm narrowed his eyes at me and pushed me out of the way and faced Three, "What were they doing?"

My eyes widen and I looked at Three shaking my head, she smiled, "Chilled was sleeping and Adam was busy writing down reports." I mouthed the words, 'Thank you' to her. Ohm nodded, "Well I'll go get Chilled then and you two head to the cafeteria."

I shook my head, "N-no I'll go get hi-" Ohm cut me off, "What? Are you hiding something?"

"No."

"Then go, I'll get the Private."

I nodded and he started walking back to the room, Three tugged my arm, "Come on Adam, I'm sure he'll be fine." I took a deep breath and started walking to the cafeteria.

~

Anthony's POV

I dried myself off and changed into my uniform, I couldn't stop smiling but I was still embarrassed from what happened. I shrugged it off, that was the best feeling in the world.

I heard the door open, that must be Adam. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair up a bit before walking out of the bathroom, the door was wide open but I didn't see anyone in the room. "Adam?" I called out.

A figure came from behind me and pushed me up against a wall, it was Ohm. "What the fuck Ohm!" I shouted, he looked pissed but sad.

"You back off of Adam, you hear me?" How does Ohm know about us? No one told him, right?

"What are you talking abo-" He cut me off and pushed me to the wall harder, "You know what I'm talking about. You think I'm stupid don't you? I fucking know you guys are together, and I want you to back off. He's mine." My eyes widened a bit, was it really that obvious? Ohm has feelings for Adam?

I pushed him off of me and looked at him, "You have feelings for Adam?" He nodded, "For almost a year now I've loved him. Then you walk in and take him away from me? Who the fuck do you think you are? It's only been a week and you two are sucking each others dicks?" I was getting angry now, "It's not my fault that Adam fell in love with me. How about you back off? He's mine."

"We'll see about that. Everyone is waiting in the cafeteria."

Ohm walked out of the room, I balled my fists up. Ohm really thinks he's going to break me and Adam up, he's got another thing coming.

---------

I bet you didn't see that coming.

I know its short, alot of these are gonna be short. ;-; Im sorry.