Chapter 34: Brown and Blue VS A Pointless Game

-gets lazy and doesnt wanna detail everything once again- There is gonna be a few POV's and its just.. everywhere.. heh.. dont shoot me, yet.

9:51am Saturday, May 15th 2014

Adam's POV

We landed miles away from the Rebels base, everyone got off and started putting their 'little'(like mics) equipment on that was in their bags while grabbing their weapons. I felt my heart start beating fast, I wasn't scared, no. Never that. Well, maybe not never. I still have fears, I just never show them. In fact, if you looked close enough, everyone was scared deep inside. "Listen up," Zodi began as she walked around us, "Some of us haven't seen the Rebels in a long time, some of haven't seen them ever. But know I have faith in all of you. Remember, no one gets left behind or forgotten." Was the last thing before I took over. "Don't, go in first. Let them come at you, if you run at them they will get the first hit on you. Try and  dodge every bullet they fire at you. If you see someone about to fall, quickly run over to help them. Understand?"  Everyone nodded and we all faced the Rebels building in the far distance.

I'm coming Anthony.

~

Delirious POV

 Vanoss and I stepped in our small gym, I looked around trying to spot Bunneh or Chilled but I couldn't see them. "So, where did you put them?" I asked staring at Vanoss as he took a seat on one of the bleachers. He pointed to the closest door, not saying anything. I nodded silently and just stared back at him. His dark brown eyes staring at the ground while he runs his hand through his jet black hair, he was in deep thought. I sighed to myself and sat down next to him. It was time to wait.

Minutes passed and we heard nothing, we sat in silence. Until I felt a pair of hands slip into mine, I felt my heart race when I noticed it was Vanoss' hand. I looked at him, his face slightly pink, "E-Evan?" I said quietly staring at him, my face flushed. He turned his face and stared at me, "Johnathan, I need to tell you something." He said in soft serious tone. I nodded and turned my body to face him. He opened his mouth to say something but I heard footsteps by the doors and immediately stood up, losing his grip from his hand. The doors opened revealing Wildcat, "Yes Tyler?" I said trying not to think about what just happened. "Mini spotted a helicopter land, we think its them. I'm gonna go get in my position but I figured to let you both know what was up. If you hear gun fire, well, yeah." He said going back out into the hallway.

I felt my palms start to get numb and sweaty. I started pacing back and forth, rubbing the back of my neck. I started to feel scared.

"John, calm down please." I heard Vanoss say standing up gabbing my arm. I took a deep breath, "It's been months.. What if- What if we fail." I say looking at him. It's true, what if we do fail? Will Nanners and Tom take us out of keep us alive for jail? We don't know.

Evan took my waist and pulled me close to him. He grabbed my face and leaned in, I felt my heart racing again. He kissed me, his lips were soft like bread. He smirked which broke the kiss, he was inches from my face. "Del," He began, I felt his warm breath touching my lips as we stared in each others eyes, "I love you."

~

Anthony's POV (ahahahahaha bye)

The hood was over my face, the only thing you could see was my lips. I leaned up against a wall and  stared at the ground smiling, just thinking to myself. He's here. This is it, this is when it turns ugly. I frowned at that, there must be a way.. This feud has been going for far too long, I need to make things right. Starting today.