Chapter 26: Mouse?

"MELISSA YOU ARENT DEAD :O"

No. Lol. xD Here you go ~

11:51pm Tuesday, May 12th 2014

Anthony's POV

Jordan was called for duty, which left me alone in the dark random room I was put in. Adam and Bunneh was all I could thing about. Was Bunneh really dead? I thought they were making her one of them. Did they're experiment on her go horribly wrong? Why did Ohm do this to me? Was he only doing this to get Adam? I closed my eyes and my put hand on my chest where my heart was and felt that beat. My heart only beats for Adam, just like his only beats for me. Adam.. I hope he's okay. I know he'll come and save me. He has to, he's my superman. 

I heard footsteps by the door and faded voices. I sat up and watched the door slowly open, light filled the room from the hallway. There was two figures in the door, one I could tell instantly by the smile. "Well, hello Tickledicks." The girl from my dreams said, she walked over to me. I seen her red eyes, her freaky smile, her brown hair. Is this another one of my dreams? Or was this one real?

She stood at the foot of the bed and stared at me, the other figure by the door started moving, I seen his face, It was Vanoss. "Is this a dream or.. are you really here?" I asked the women, she nodded, "This isn't a dream this time. Its Reality." Vanoss came up to me and smirked, "Well, time to meet your future lover." I felt sick to my stomach at that comment. Future Lover? He means Delirious... 

Vanoss took both of my wrist and grabbed rope from under the bed and tied them together. He pulled me off the bed and onto my feet, I looked the women, she didn't have that smile on her face anymore but a tiny frown that shown pity to me. Vanoss snapped his fingers, "Babe." She shook her head and looked at Vanoss, "Sorry. Spaced out again." He nodded and took the gap that was between my hands and grabbed the rope, pulling me out of the room. I didn't hesitate to follow his lead.

This place was just like BlackLight, the halls were a fucking maze. How in the hell could anyone get around? Like really. I would be so lost by now. We walked up to a metal door, Vanoss opened it up and we all three walked in. It was some sort of Captain's Headquarters, but it wasn't anything like the one Gassy and Diction has. Delirious was sitting in a chair with his feet up on the table, Vanoss threw me on the follow and went over to his seat. The girl just stood there and held her hands, she looked like she wanted to say something but she was fighting herself. 

"Well.. Hello Future Hubby." Delirious smirked at me, I felt sick to my stomach. I looked down and tried to calm myself. What are they gonna do with me? Are they going to treat me the same way they are gonna treat Bunneh? I need to ask what happened to her.. 

"What's wrong Tickdicks? Scared?" Vanoss said while writing something down. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe, "What happened to Bunneh?"  Delirious and Vanoss looked at each other puzzled, the girl stared at me, but something happened to her. Her eyes weren't red anymore, they turned blue. 

She mouthed up her mouth to say something but Vanoss stood up, "Mouse control her!" The girl smirked, "You got it boss." The girl grabbed her head and fell to the floor screaming. Vanoss quickly got up and ran to her side, he blocked my vision but you could hear her panting. Vanoss helped her to her feet and she smiled at me. "Wow, thanks Lord Tickeldicks." I tilted my head in confusion, "Excuse me?" She started laughing. Delirious signed, "Mouse is Bunneh."

My eyes widen, I studied Mouse closely and noticed it was Bunneh.. But how? 

Vanoss looked at me, "Remember that day we did our little test on her. It worked. We made her one of us but putting a demon inside of her. Now.. She is still here she's trapped inside of her body, she can't do anything about it. Mouse is in control. But sometimes Bunneh likes to take control back but it never works." 

Mouse smiled at me and walked over, "You wanna know something else Anthony?" She bent down in front of me, "Its gonna happen to you too. Haven't you heard the voices? Poor Tickeldicks has been wanting to take over for quite sometime now." 

What am I suppose to say to her? 

What can I do now?

Am I about to end up like Bunneh? 

Mouse...

~~~~

I have to pee but hey. o3o

I just noticed.. There is like 30 new stories and updates I need to look into. I see comments on stories and I'm like, "WHAT THE FUCK AM I MISSING" xD

Anyways, ouo Bye<3