Chapter 15

Special chapter for you guys. This one is gonna the... (Drum rolls) second to last chapter before this book ends! But since many people like this story I'm making a sequel called "Close Your Eyes" make sure to check that out!

Drama! Ok I don't want to wait to long here it is...

I could see the hurt in his eyes, the tears getting ready to fall out, but I also saw on thing hiding behind the sadness, anger.

As he stands there tears stream down my face.

I had a gift, and just threw it away.

That boy is a b***! Sorry it's just I hate that guy so much!

He walks up to me.

He stares at me but this time with no sadness...

Just pure anger.

"Chase I-" I begin.

"I thought it was real, that you actually loved me" he says.

"But-" I say.

"Stop it! This is not over, I hope you had fun with your little games but now it's my turn and this time... I'm getting you back harder" he says walking away.

I stop crying and all sadness leaves me suddenly.

I feel only one thing... Anger.

Chase's POV

I walk to my house.

She was the only thing I had and now she's gone.

I finally get to my house and try to sleep.

I don't feel sad or anything but for some reason I can't sleep that night.

Bree's POV

My life isn't perfect in fact no ones life is perfect.

Put it all together, if you have a great time with only one problem at the beginning then you have to end with a horrible life.

My story is almost over and I know that... But for some reason I feel like something is gonna happen and I just don't see it coming...

Just like I said second to last chapter!

Sorry people! but there is gonna be a sequel! The title is "Close Your Eyes".

Ok bye!

Stay tuned for the last chapter! (Sorry for the short chapter Im making sure the last chapter is long)

Meadow_Fire