Chapter 16 last Chapter: My Story

Bree's POV

Once I had everything and a light stood upon me.

But one single step made me live under the rain sad and alone.

From there things just got worst, the policemen that are looking for us, they're near.

Then school started and the words can't get out of my head.

I hope you had fun with your little games, but now it's my turn, and this time... I'm getting you harder. Then that's when he left me all alone.

I close my eyes tightly as I take a step in.

I look around my school. Well it's changed. The bad thing is Chase is in this school too. Looks like I'm just gonna have to deal with it.

I stick my cold hands inside my pockets. A strong wind passes by making my fishtail braid land on my left shoulder.

I put my hood on and take a deep breath.

Let's do this.

I put my lips together in a tight line and walk in, but something is coming I feel it.

I look around for anyone.

Dead silence and no one is here.

I super-speed to my locker and open it. I push my hair out of my eyes and sneeze about five times. Ugh, another cold in winter.

Suddenly I'm slammed against my locker making a loud crashing sound.

"Remember be?" A familiar voice says.

The lights turn off.

"Stop leave me alone!" I say pushing him back.

I punch him hard.

"Ow!" He screams as the lights turn on.

"Mateo!" A female voice says.

The last thing I see is her charging at me, Chase walking in, and principal Perry laughing before I black out.

"What did you do!"

"Find her now there no way a normal human could've done this"

"Let me take the blood test"

"No! Um... She can't cause we are gonna fix her and she told me she is feeling much better when you were gone bye!"

I open my eyes.

I look around and see Tasha, Mr. Davenport, Adam playing with a burrito, Leo, and Chase looking out the window.

I sit up and a sharp pain shoots through me.

"What happened?" I ask.

"The girl got you pretty good. To good." He says.

"What do you mean about that?" I ask. "I mean there is no way a normal human could've done this much damage to you especially if your bionic." He says.

"You should go it's... Midnight" I say looking at the time.

"Ok bye we will be here tomorrow to take you back home bye" they say and walk out.

Well except one Chase.

"Cha-" he cuts me off.

"So you were lying to me?" He says.

"About what?" I ask. "Loving me" he says.

"No" I reply.

"Listen I'm sorry" I begin.

"Just stay as far away from me as you can. Is that too much ask for?" He says with his eyes getting red, then he storms out the room.

Yes it is too much to ask for.

I lay back down and stare at the ceiling.

This would be a big lesson for all of you.

Here's all that it taught you.

If you have everything and you don't ever want to lose it, be careful cause one wrong step can lead you to darkness.

Then everywhere you look you can't stop seeing the person you lost. The person you though would be the one left you forever.

Enemies to lover.

Friends to lovers.

Or like me, bionics to lovers.

This is my story... And stay tuned cause this is just the beginning of it.

What's your story?

Well guys that's it! The end! But I have good news. The sequel is gonna be longer than this book! Yay! Lol too much exclamation marks. Well I will see you on the sequel since I'm almost done publishing the first chapter of it, so see ya!

Meadow_Fire