Who is he?

After what felt like 3 months in urgent care, I finally got all of the IVs and tubes out and into the psych part. No doubt that this'd be any better.

I got inside where they took my blood, have me bedding, checked my clothes for contraband, and have me squat and cough (Gross, I know). I met my new roommates, Zach and Joe. Zach has been admitted here 4 times in the last year and a half for aggression and homocidal thoughts, honestly I was scared to share a room with this maniac. Joe was actually completely sane, he was just stupid. Like, stupid enough to rob a store for $20. Apparently that's enough to make the government think you're insane.

I didn't have anything with me because my parents brought me clothes last night but they take a day or two to check everything and make sure I can't use it to try and check out again.

Once I had gotten situated, I had my first group session, it was called Issues. By the name, I think I knew what was in store.

But boy was I wrong.

I was prepared for no one to talk or the few people that didn't have shit to complain about to talk the whole time and fight about who had it worse. But instead it was pretty civilized. Considering what I had heard, I had it pretty good. I knew that, so I didn't talk a lot.

I almost started dozing off when a boy, around my age, (about 18), walked in. He was gorgeous. He had shoulder length, wavy, black hair, the straightest teeth, piercing green eyes, and the cutest little plump butt! Not only were his looks mesmerizing, but everything about him; I wanted to know more. He looked like the type to have it all, friends, money, happiness, a girlfriend, good looking parents, good family, and he looked pretty smart too. Everything pointed to 'happy and successful,' except for his arms. He had his sleeves rolled up to his mid-forearm where you could see that stitches had just come out. On the under side of both forearms, he had vertical scars from stitches from his wrists to what looked like, probably his elbow.

The Issues counselor started by asking his name and why he was here, he replied, "my name is Kellin and I'm here because I am nothing-".