SpaMano Smut

Requested by Holy_butter so yeahhhhh. Sorry I randomly disappeared. I needed a break but I'm back. Also I'm starting a new story and requests here are reopened!

Lovino bit his lip as he came closer and closer.

"I-I'm cummi-"

Lovino woke up to Antonio shaking him worriedly. Lovino rolled over and hugged his waist. Antonio sighed and rubbed his back.

Lovino curled in a ball around him and Antonio felt something poke his leg.

"Lovino...you've been having wet dreams?"

Lovino turned red and sat up.

"Fine...I have"

Antonio smirked and pulled off Lovino's pants. Lovino whimpered as he wasn't wearing boxers. Antonio held back a laugh and took off his own pants and boxers.

"Whoever cums first has to be the bottom" Antonio said.

Surprisingly, Lovino nodded and started to jerk Antonio off. Antonio moaned loudly and got harder. Lovino smirked. Antonio started jerking off Lovino quickly and Lovino started leaking pre-cum.

Lovino moaned and tried his hardest not to cum but couldn't hold back. Antonio smirked and licked his lips.

Lovino sighed and got on top of Antonio who was laying down. He ground against him and growled before grabbing lube and putting it on Antonio's member.

Lovino slowly sat himself onto Antonio's member. They both moaned loudly. Lovino quickly started to bounce up and down. Antonio groaned and kept getting closer.

Lovino moaned loudly as he came. He got off of Antonio and started to lick from his neck to his manhood. Antonio moaned as Lovino began to suck on his balls and stroke his cock.

"O-Oh god Lovi~ I love you." Antonio moaned as he came.

Lovino was panting as he crawled back into his spot in bed. Antonio spooned him for the rest of the night while Lovino was tomato red.

So my reads went down....a lot. But it's my fault because I've been rushing a lot.