HongIce

Requested by imloveyoutubers4 <3

Everyone in the Nordic house was out doing things so Iceland decided he would invite HongKong over to watch horror movies with him.

When HongKong came over, Iceland started up a horror movie. HongKong sat down next to Iceland. The two had been dating for about a year and were now comfortable with each other.

Leon wrapped his arms around Emil at the first scary part. Emil sat in Leon's lap and cuddled into him.

"Aw...Is someone scared?" Leon teased.

Emil slapped his arm lightly.

"You are too so don't even try." He said.

Leon smirked and held him. Emil cuddled into him and blushed. Leon grabbed a blanket and wrapped them up together.

Leon kissed Emil's neck and Emil moaned lightly. Leon smirked and kissed his lips. Emil immediately deepened the kiss.

Leon took Emil's sweater off and Emil did the same to Leon. Emil got impatient and started grinding on Leon. Leon felt his pants get tighter and Emil felt the same thing.

They took each others remaining clothes off and Emil instantly took Leon's cock into his mouth. Leon pushed Emil's head down and forced him to deepthroat him. Emil gagged, which only made it more pleasurable for Leon.

When Leon felt he was going to release, he scooped up Emil and carried him to his room. Leon set Emil on the bed on his back. Leon pulled lube out of the nightstand and prepared Emil. Emil was more loose than he should be though...

"Oh?" Leon smirked.

Emil rolled his eyes.

"Everyone does it.." He retorted.

Leon shrugged and lubed up his member. When he was lubricated, he slipped into Emil easily and quickly.

Leon didn't let Emil adjust at all and started thrusting straight away. Emil moaned as Leon picked up the pace.

After about a minute, Emil was moaning so loud that he worried the neighbours would call the police.

Eventually, Leon got tired and pulled out. Emil started riding him in a slow and teasing manner.

Leon moaned and came almost instantly. As a result Emil came too. Emil got off of Leon and laid next to him.

They cuddled cutely for a few minutes until they fell asleep.

UwU