PruCan Fluff

Requested by wish3Yu  Thanks for requesting! Also, requests will be closed after I finish ZoellaQueen89 and Holy_butter requests. I will work on those but for now, onto the fluff!

Matthew woke up feeling a bit ill.
His boyfriend was sleeping next to him peacefully and he didn't want to wake him up. Matthew started to feel nauseous so he ran to the bathroom and vomited. He felt a hand on his back and someone holding his hair back.

"G-Gil?"

"Sh... It's okay.."

Matthew gagged again and threw up. Gilbert flinched. Matthew flushed the toilet and Gilbert helped him up. Gilbert pulled him into a hug and kissed his head softly.

Matthew sighed, still shaking. He then brushed his teeth and washed his face to get rid of the smell. He was a bit dizzy and used Gilbert to help him walk back to their bedroom.

Gilbert was now in protective mother mode. He made Matthew some soup and fed it to him. Matthew then fell asleep for a while before waking up again.

"Are you okay, liebe?" Gilbert asked.

"My stomach hurts," Matthew replied with tears in his eyes.

Gilbert pulled him close and held him. Matthew then fell asleep after a while. Gilbert smiled and kissed his head.

"Gute Nacht, liebe"

I hope you guys like my new...writing format? I don't know. I think it looks neater.