4~DANGER OF COMPARISON

After magrib, Hashim went to his room to pick his phone as he had left it charging before. He spoke to his wife who purposely ignored him.

Islamiya: Hashim please and please. I beg you, you know you don't help with house chores, so stop adding up to my work please.
I can't tolerate you leaving your towel on the bed after use any longer. Please! Do the needful.

Hashim frowns his face in disdain: Hope it's not me you are talking to?!

Are you sick or something?!

Islamiya: mtchweeeeeeeew!!!

Hashim with anger: what has been your problem lately woman, nagging all around?

Islamiya walking away while pointing at him:
You are my biggest problem!
To render a helping hand at home, you won't. As if you are the first and only man on earth that works. Real men that I know that understand the Deen often assit their families with the little they can do. Please don't add to my duties. Use your towel and return it to the bathroom, simple!

Nasir left for his room out of courtesy. The argument went further between them which made Hashim angrily pick up his car key and dash out.

Nasir felt he was out of help as he does not want to meddle in their affairs.

He went in to his bathroom to make wudu and left for the masjid immediately.
He remained there more than an hour after the end of isha', trying to reach his brother to appease him to return back home, but the latter refused to respond to his calls.
It was getting late already, he was left alone in the masjid, a man approached him and said the tasleem.

Nasir got to know the man needed to lock the masjid door which left him with no other option than to return home.

It's few minutes to 10pm. He walked back home praying and hoping to see Hashim's car as soon as he opened the gate but there was no trace of him.

He was yet to have his dinner. He stood still alone for a while thinking of what to do long after the gate man had opened the gate for him. He tried his brother's line one more time but no response. He thought of sleeping in mallam Ibrahim's room again. On getting closer to his room, he heard a woman's voice from within the room.

Goooshh! His wife is around today!

Nasir got more bewildered!

He went into the house after reaching a solution .

Islamiya: Alfa Nasir your food has been ready since I'm going to my room already, it's over there on the table.

Nasir: thanks sister. But please I got a request from you.
Can I have the second car key if you don't mind?! Will like to remain there till bro comes back inshallah.

Islamiya surprisingly: But it's freaking cold out there now, and we aren't sure what time he will return though.

You can stay in and I remain in my room inshallah.

Nasir: Thanks for your concern, but I still prefer that please.

Islamiya: As you wish then.

She went in to get him the keys along with a duvet.

You can use this to cover yourself. Says Islamiya extending them to him.

He firstly went out to drop the duvet in the car after which he returned to take his food and other needs from his room.

Nasir had started feeling the cold right before he finished his meal despite him rolling up the windows.

He was ready for sleep, but he thought of redialing Hashim's number again. When he did, he got the same answer 'no response'. He dropped him a message then laid to sleep. The cold was getting unbearable for him, he considered going in again and again as a matter of (daroorah), but the fear of the unpredictable drew him back, and he decided to sacrifice that night for the sake of Allah.
He never stopped thinking of alternative ways of achieving his purpose of staying in lagos rather than living in the middle of young couples. He prayed Allah gives him a way out and in the process, he unconsciously fell asleep.

Reference: Omm Maher Naqabi

*(A reminder)*

*Abu Hurairah Radiallahu Anhu narrates that the Prophet of Allah Sallallahu Alahi Wasalam said, "Allah has written the very portion of zina which a man may indulge in. There will be no escape from it. The zina of the eye is the lustful look, the zina of the ears is the listening, the zina of the tongue is the speech, the zina of the hand is the grip, the zina of the feet is the walking (to the place to commit zina), the heart yearns and desires and the private parts approve all that or disprove it." (Sahih Bukhari)*

DATTI ABUBAKAR M.😉
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
To be continued...

Bear with me for the late update, am a student and i got alot of things to do sooo no hard feelings..... Hope u are enjoying it❤❤❤

Drop your comment please
Click the little star😉