💥 2 💥

3rd person

"How did he know you needed to punch something again?" Kirishima asked the looked at Bakugou who looked like he was going to kill someone. "Never mind..."

They quickly got to the gym and Bakugou went right to the punching bag and beat it the fuck up. If it was a person good luck getting up, even Kirishima flinched he heard a loud smack at the boxing bag.

"I'm so fucking glad they got the boxing bags." Bakugou said sounding a lot happier.

"I understand the feeling, I have one in my apartment." Kirishima grinned.

The explosive boy sat down beside Kirishima, punching the bag took most of his energy but he'd get it back soon enough.

Bakugou felt slightly drawn to Kirishima, he had a very calming presents to him. It made him want to just sit there to enjoy time with the boy, and his personality (From what he knew after a few days) was pretty good.

"I know we don't know each other that much but could we be friends?" Kirishima asked nervously.

"I hate people... But whatever."

"Is that a no or....?"

"Don't make me say it." Bakugou growled.

"Come on!" Kirishima grinned.

"We can be friends." Bakugou mumbled, Kirishima cheered with the biggest grin Bakugou had ever seen.

The bell went and Kirishima was still happy about the whole thing, Bakugou made him promise not to tell anyone about them being friends, Kirishima thought it was because he had a reputation of no friends and wanted to keep it that way but in reality Bakugou didn't want the boy to get bullied.

The day went off as normal, Bakugou and Kirishima would interact a lot and his friends would give him concerned looks and worried for his safety as if the ashy blond was suddenly going to kill him. Bakugou would get annoyed at Kirishima every once in awhile but he'd never hit him, and when Bakugou got mad the smaller boy would just laugh at him while other people would go away from Bakugou. Kirishima understands not everyone is the same, so he wants to learn his boundaries with Bakugou.

Each class they'd seem just to talk every once in awhile but when lunch rolled around Kirishima was completely buddy buddy with Bakugou.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry for slapping you." Bakugou's girlfriend said sitting in between Kiri and Baku.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it Bri." Bakugou growled.

"What do I have to do to fix this?" She asked trying her hardest to seem as if she wasn't acting, Bakugou picked up on the quickly.

"How about you take drama classes and learn to lie better?"

"What do you mean Kat?"

"Don't call me that." Bakugou growled, Kirishima sat the awkwardly starring at the two.

"Oh you hanging out with this fag." She said in complete and utter disgust.

"How about you shove your ego up your ass and stop bullying this kid you don't know." Bakugou snapped. "Even the ego part is coming from me." Bakugou mumbled making Kirishima chuckle.

"What are you laughing at?" She sneered at Kirishima, he tilted his head confused. She stood up and glared down at Kirishima, he's used to being glared at... Bakugou is the best at glaring at people.

"Bri just leave, go back to your slutty friends and leave us alone?" Bakugou suggested.

"Fine! We're breaking up!" She shouted back.

"So be it!" Bakugou growled.

The girl started to tear up as she ran out of the lunch hall. Bakugou glared at everyone that was starring at him and sat back down frustrated.

"Holy fuck." Kirishima mumbled.

"Why the fuck did she cry?" Bakugou asked. "Me and her both knew she was cheating on me."

"You knew and never broke up?" Kirishima asked concerned.

"Not my fault I don't understand people!" He shouted.

Kirishima put a hand on Bakugou's shoulder and gave a smile, Bakugou knocked the red heads hand off his shoulder and stared at the table. Most people where shocked at this and because Kirishima never knew the rumors he didn't think anything off it, besides the fact its a friend that needs help nothing else was on his mind.

Trying to update quickly but not working.