4

3rd person

The teacher just nodded knowing that Bakugou wouldn't give him a proper answer. Everyone went silent until everyone heard a cat screech, Bakugou and Kirishima both got up and walked out of the class, down the hall there was a cat and a few off the younger students messing with it, they both rushed down the hall.

Kirishima carefully inturduced himself to the cat and calmed it down while Bakugou was yelling at the younger boys to the point they ran back to class. Bakugou wasn't one for caring but he was a animal person.

"Is it okay?" Bakugou asked kneeling down beside Kirishima.

"I think so, it looks like it hasn't eaten in a few days though..." Kirishima said picking up the kitten. "No, it's very light."

Bakugou growled in annoyance which scared the cat.

"Bro chill." Kirishima put a hand on Bakugou's shoulder and smiled at him, the older boy sighed and lightly petted the kitten, both of them blushing. "Let's get him into class."

"Can I hold him?" Bakugou asked with a small smile, Kirishima grinned and handed the explosive boy the kitten. Bakugou was now grinning.

Little did Kirishima know that that's the first time in 6 years that someone had seen Bakugou with a proper grin.

Bakugou put the kitten on his shoulder to see what it would do, it jumped on Bakugou's head and hid itself in his hair, Bakugou was fairly confused after that.

"Where did it go?" He asked looking around, Kirishima went from giggling to full on laughter at how confused Bakugou was and how the cat just layed there.

"What you laughing at?" Bakugou asked trying not to sound mad, he failed a bit but it didn't matter to Kirishima. The red head pointed to Bakugou's hair, it was all he could do with his laughing fit. Bakugou had his scowl on his face when he went to reach to this hair the cat scratched him.

Bakugou was stuck like this for a bit, he even went into the class mad at the cat on his head. Most of the class laughed or awed at the 3.

"You do realize we need to see if anyone owns it or if it needs the vet for some reason." Bakugou grumbled crossing his arms on his desk and burying his head in them. "And my hair isn't the best place to live."

"Well he seems to love your hair." Kirishima chuckled.

"I've noticed." The kitten jumped off Bakugou's head and onto his desk, pawing at Kirishima's hand. "What are we going to do with him?"

"We?" Kirishima asked confused.

"Yes you idiot we have to find out if it owns a home and if not what is going to happen to the cat." Baku rolled his eyes. (even though you can't see it, his head is buried in between his arms) Bakugou thought for a minute then sighed. "You're going to have to keep an eye on him."

"Wait why me?" Kiri asked.

Bakugou slowly sat up and leaned back on his chair.

Flash Back

Bakugou was doing his everyday work out in his spare room until he heard a knock on his door, he groaned and answered it. Not even trying to seem calm.

The opened the door then closed it right after seeing who it was, they knocked again. Bakugou kept ignoring them until he realize they wouldn't give up, he swung the door opened and glared harshly.

"Thanks for finally answering you fag." His ex growled.

"What the fuck do you want."

"You of course." She said plainly rolling her eyes. "My friends are being-"

"You do understand that I don't give a shit?"

"Listen."

"Bye." Bakugou slammed the door in Bri's face and locked it.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR KAT!"

"FUCK OFF!" He yelled.

"YOU'RE MENTALLY INSANE!" She shrieked.

Bakugou stood still, memory's rushing back to him.

(Aka when he had a fight with his mother those words would slip out, it hurt him so much that his own mother thought that.)

Why did he think he could trust her?

Tears slowly slid down his face, his hands balled into fists he punched the beer bottle on his kitchen table not even caring about the blood. His fists hit the table not to hard but whatever. Trusting anyone was hard, but Bakugou felt like this girl was the one.

Clearly not.

And let's just say he wasn't the only one going through something.

"Fuck off before I get another noise complaint." He growled sniffing.

Later on, at about half 8 Bakugou went down to the bar that his fathers friend owned and got jumped by a few guys, only 3.

They all claimed to be mad at him because he made Bri cry, the popular bitch thinks he can't handle himself against 3 guys... How sad.

They started fighting and it reminded Bakugou of a video game, they'd attack one by one besides the times they tried to be sneaky and punch him from the side or behind. Not that much of a surprise, they let the strongest go first thinking they could easily get Bakugou, Baku was light on his feet and good with avoiding attacks. They manged to get a few good hits on the blond, they punched his face, stomach and the back of his knees making him fall forward every once in a while to try land more attacks.

It all ended with Bakugou almost killing one of them by choking him, the other guys had to pull Bakugou off their leader and make a run for it, Bakugou wiped the blood from his mouth and continued his way to the bar still clearly in attack mode.

Flash back over

"My house isn't safe right now, I'd take him if I could."

Kirishima looked at Bakugou concerned, the blond haired boy just avoided his gaze.

"You could come to mines to help look after her?" He asked in excitement.

Bakugou stared at Kirishima for a moment then nodded.

"Sweet!" Kirishima grinned and got up and walked over to his chair.

The cat looked disappointed for a minute then carefully walked back to Bakugou, rubbing it's face on the blond trying to put her scent on him claiming Bakugou at hers (So other cats knew that Bakugou had been around a cat, and because it was a kitten it's harder) Bakugou sighed at the action and stared at the cat.

"Oooh who's this cutie?" Uraraka asked petting the kitten.

"Don't know," Bakugou said rolling his eyes. "Me and Shirty-hair found her in the hall. Didn't you see us leave?" He added matter-of-factly.

"Oh that's why you ran out." She chuckled.

"What do you want? You never talk to me and I'd like to keep it that way." Bakugou aggressively asked.

"I just wanted to know what happened to Bri." She admitted biting her lip.

Bakugou stared at the brunet with his eye twitching, all he wanted to do is continue his shitty life not hearing that name again.

"Go ask someone else!" He yelled, pink cheeks flinched and so did the cat.

"No need to yell at me!" She exclaimed.

"I don't want to see her or hear that fucking name alright?!"

The bell want for lunch so the enraged boy carefully lifted the kitten letting it on his shoulder and left for lunch, he left his bag behind because he had that class after lunch again. Bakugou went outside with the cat, not caring if the thing ran away and sat on the bench.