3

3rd person

Kirishima was walking along side Kaminari, Sero and Mina, nobody spoke which was weird until they all nodded at each other (besides Kirishima) and stopped walking, Kirishima being as confused as he was turned around to them.

"...Why did you stop walking?"

"We need to ask you something."

"Okay, shoot."

"Is Bakugou forcing you to be his friend?" Kaminari asked.

"What? no I asked him if he wanted to be friends." Kirishima grinned.

"You do realize that you'll get bullied for it right?" Mina asked worried.

"What?" Kirishima asked hoping he misheard Mina.

"Yeah, Bakugou is bi." Kaminari said, Sero elbowed the boys side. "And there is nothing wrong with that, we know." He added rubbing his side.

"I'm Bi also, Kaminari is pan." Sero mumbled scratching the back of his neck. "Just the fact not a lot of people like this kinda stuff it's hard to really... come out."

"AND! The fact he bullies Midoryia... has a huge ego... and a cocky bastard sometimes." Kaminari almost shouted.

"Great to know." Bakugou growled walking to Kirishima.

For some reason Bakugou had bandages on his hands, nobody questioned it.

Kaminari froze and looked up at the ashy blond everything seemed to be okay for some reason.

"Great now that I know what you think about me what about the other two?" Bakugou said with a fake happy voice.

"Kaminari apologise." Sero said sternly.

"My bad." He mumbled.

They walked to the bus stop in silence, silence besides the cars passing.

"And they're right." Bakugou finally muttered out.

Kirishima looked confused to Bakugou who had a scowl on his face. The explosive boy looked right back at Kirishima and his expression softened.

"Not a lot of people like me, witch I don't care about." Bakugou started. "People are either scared for some reason or talking about me behind my back, I don't get bullied for simple reasons."

"Because you're scary when you're mad." Kaminari said raising his hand.

"You are not saying the right things." Mina said as Sero face-palmed.

"Fuck up pikachu." Bakugou growled. "It's like this; If you hang around me you're automatically 'bad news'."

Kirishima nodded his head. The bus came as Bakugou was talking so they got on the bus and onto their normal seats. Kiri didn't really understand it, it seemed stupid but what's the worse that could happen?

The whole day they'd keep there distance, only for the reason that Bakugou made it clear he didn't want Kirishima to get bullied and also made it clear that he didn't care about the rest of them, Bakugou had missed most of his classes and when he turned up he'd come back with a new bandage on his right arm and smelling of smoke.

Around breaktime he and Kirishima finally got a conversation in, Bakugou would low-key flirt with Kirishima and the red head never understood what Bakugou was trying to do.

Most of the day Kirishima was daydreaming about Bakugou, mostly in a gay way but he tried to ignore his thoughts, expecially when his brain would paint a really vivid picture in his head and Bakugou leaning over him and--(Well think about the rest of it) Kirishima would blush and slap himself trying to get the thoughts away, he bearly knew the kid, expecially because he wasnt a very open person, and he's already falling for him...

And fast.

The class was just full of everyone talking, the teacher was fairly laided back if you had your homework in and your work done, and if you didn't he'd be annoyed and pick you for answering everything.

"Bakugou why are you late?" The teacher asked annoyed.

"Reasons." He said casually.