part 1

Pain. So...much...pain. I get kicked in the gut again and cough up blood.
"Please..Ka-AH" I get punched in the mouth slurring more blood.
"Don't you think he's had enough?"
"SHUT UP!"
They proceed to hit me more.
"STUPID DEKU! USELESS QUIRKLESS DEKU! YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF!" Kaachan yells
"Bokugo...that was mean..."
"Tch" Bokugo smiles "all quirk less losers should die" and he kicks me my mouth again.
They all walk away leaving me in a pool of blood and bruises. I struggle to sit up on my knees,I try to take a deep breath which comes in thick and dirty. I wobble to my feet swallowing a knot in my throat almost chocking on it. A dark purple portal swirls in front of me and a guy with ash colored hair and a hand on his face steps out.
"Hello,take my hand"
"DEKU WHAT THE HELL?!?!"
I look back at Kaachan
"NO DON'T GET YOUR FAGOT ASS BACK OVER HERE!"
I smile,put my hand in the strangers hand,wave to Kaachan "bye bye"

°Kaachan POV°
I shove my hands in my pockets listening to the extras talk. I notice my phone isn't on me like its suppose to be.
I turn around and go back to where I beat the shit out of stupid Deku to see if it fell out. When I get there Deku is standing there reaching out for a villains hand.
"DEKU WHAT THE HELL!"
He smiles,waves and says bye as if he'll be back later.
He's gone...
He went with them...
No longer...here with...me.
"DEKUUUUUUUUUUU!" I roar

×months later×
>Izuku POV<

I sit on the edge of a building late in the night swinging my legs back and forth. Tomara-senpi brought me to the league of villains where I met Kurogiri,Toga,Dabi-kun,and heard all for ones voice.
Tomara-senpi is mean sometimes when All might mentioned but who doesn't get royally mad to the point of killing?(FORGIVE ME ALL MIGHT!!)
I'm looking out at the sea of yellow from the dim street lights when Dabi-Kun appears at my side from one of Kuros portals.
"Hey Izu~" he says sitting really close to me
"Hey D-Dabi how are you?" I stutter feeling heat rise to my cheeks
"Wonderful now that I have found you"
"Oh..really?" I laugh
"What's funny?"
"Nothing...just wondering why you were looking for me."
The tips of Dabis fingers find mine and he takes my hand, my eyes widen.
Tomara-senpi wouldn't like this! I think to myself.
"Izu...I was wondering...would you...b-"
"WHAT IS THIS?!" Tomaras voice rings out.
Dabi lets go of my hand and I swiftly stand up and stumble forwards a little.
"N-nothing Tomara-senpi Dabi and I were talking " I smile walking over to him,smiling and wrapping my arms around his shoulders.
He picks me up careful not to put all of his fingers on me and wraps my legs around his waist.
"It better have been nothing Dabi,Izu is mine" he growls
Hes not wearing his hand mask so the look on his face is possessive. He taps his microphone and Kuro brings us back.
I look over at Dabi before we portal all the way through and he looks...vicious . I tighten my hold on Tomara and look away...

>°<
If you are reading this I have another book called I know i am different
I hope you guys like this one 💙💙