Same person...New game

Everyone stairs at me, I don't blush but I do frown,
"Take a damn picture it'll last longer" I growl clenching my thigh forgetting I don't have a knife.
In the back of the class room I hear I phone camera. I look back to see an ass hat with yellow hair and a black lightning blot going through it holding up his phone camera.
"Oh you litteral bitch!" I go to walk back there but Aziwa grabs my backpack.
"You can take a seat be-"
"KAACHAN!" I yell and rush over to him. "Miss me huh? Huh? Huh?"I ask annoying him I think
"...Deku?" he blinks "DEKU YOU SHIT NERD WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?" he stands and grabs my red tie.
I smirk,
"Now now Kaachan wouldn't want to get in a fight would we? Even against poor,defenseless, Deku" I growl
"WOULD YA SIT THE HELL DOWN?" Aziwa screams
I bat my eyelashes "of course sensei~" I say gracefully sitting down behind Kaachan.
"Now that class can start...like i said that's Midoriya,he's well quirkless that being the matter he is very skilled in combat and Recovery Girl has decided to take him on as a trainee"
I just beam fakely, its beginning to hurt my face.
Well the rest of class carries on as I guess it normally does, teacher teaching then cozying up in a yellow sleeping bag and the class erupting in noise. I'm sitting here minding my own self,looking out at the sky as the clouds darken into a storm,it makes me smile. Then out out of nowhere but also unsurprising Kaachan comes up and explodes whatever I left on the desk. This does not phase me but the rest of the class jumps.
"STUPID DEKU WHERE WERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!" he yells "LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!"
My eyes slide from the darkening sky to the boy with spikey blonde hair and lava like eyes.
"Sorry Kaachan I wasn't paying you any attention,what were you saying" I reply boringly
"YOU SHIT FACE IGNORING ME?!?! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!"
"Come and get it anger management"I retort.
His face twists in even more rage and he tries to explode my face off but, I quickly bring my forearm up and pound it against his arm sending the intend aim-meaning my face-to a different spot in the room and that so happen to be above the rather attractive half and half son of Endevour. Luckily his head is down so he doesn't get hit.
"Well now seems as if you dear Kaachan have undermined my skills since the last time you beat the living  day lights out of me huh?"
He picks me up by my tie again all intentions on pounding my face in. I smirk which only fuels him more. His fist comes towards my face but I put my foot on his chest-gotta love my small frame-and kick him causing him to let go,landing on his ass and myself gracefully caught my entire body weight with just one hand and was able to stand with out so much as a scratch.
"Who...are you?" Katsuki asks angrily
"Just the old looking Deku just a new game I suppose,now please everyone go back to your chit chatting and I shall go back to my rain watching until further notice" I bow and sit back down in my chair.
All the people in the classroom surround Kaachan seeing if he is okay which he angrily cussed at everyone telling them the fuck off...except for that red headed spikey very manly guy who he lets help him up.
That must be kirishima. I think as I watch the pain sloppily pelt against the huge windows.

;-;
A/N two chapters one night major hand crap!!